Sheffield Hallam University
Deadline: 31 May 2020 (annual)
Study in: Sheffield, UK
Course starts Sept 2020
Transform Together scholarships are open to international students and European Union (non-UK) students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at Sheffield Hallam University in the 2020/21 academic year.
Sheffield Hallam University in UK
Field(s) of study:
All full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses offered at the University.
Number of Scholarships:
International and European Union (non-UK) students
A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses for the first year of study.
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships, you must:
• be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
• postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
• undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
• have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University
• be self-funding your studies
• be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
• not have already started the course for which you are applying for a scholarship.
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, you must have received an offer for a full-time taught course at Sheffield Hallam University for the relevant year. If you have not yet applied for a course, please visit the online prospectus to find a course and apply. When you have accepted an offer to study on a course, you can apply for a scholarship online by the deadline – 31 May 2020 for September 2020 entry.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to download the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.