Deadline: 19 Sep 2014 (annual)
Study in: Turkey
Course starts September 2015
The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) grants scholarships for international students seeking to pursue a graduate degree in Turkey in scientific fields.
Recognized Universities in Turkey
Fields of study:
Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities
The scholarship will consist of a monthly stipend, tuition fee, health insurance. Maximum duration for the scholarship is 2 years for the Masters and 4 years for the PhD program.
The scholarship is open to all students who want to undertake a graduate degree program in Turkey on the following conditions:
• Applicants must be 30 years old or younger for the MSc/MA programs and 35 years old or younger for the PhD programs on the first day of the application period
• Applicants should be non-Turkish citizens. Applicants who hold dual citizenship with Turkey are not eligible to apply.
• Applicants who hold a Bachelor’s degree or who are currently enrolled in their fourth year of college are eligible to apply for scholarship for the MSc/MA programs.
• Applicants who are currently enrolled in an MSc/MA program in Turkey are also eligible for the scholarship on the condition that they have not yet completed their third semester in the program.
• Applicants holding an MSc/MA degree or currently enrolled in a master’s program who intend to enroll in a PhD program in Turkey are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
• Applicants who are currently enrolled in a PhD program in Turkey are also eligible to apply on the condition that they have not yet completed their six semester in the program.
2014-2015 Applications are currently closed.
All applications must be submitted electronically via TÜBİTAK scholarship application portal by 19 September 2014.
It is important to visit the official website (links found below)to access the online application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.