Your career with purpose starts here. Applications are open to apply for the Twitter Internship Program 2022. Today we have great news that Twitter has opened its door to everyone. #TernUp your career. Twitter interns are called “Terns.” You can be a Next Tern. Students who are interested in an international internship are encouraged to apply for the Twitter internship program 2022-2023. Twitter is one of the leading social media platforms in the world.
The duration of the Twitter internship program is 12 weeks. Students who have an Undergraduate Degree or those who are studying Undergraduate Program, as well as Graduated students, can also apply for the Internship at Twitter. Twitter encourages students from all over the world to participate in their internship programs.
Students belonging to different Academic fields can apply as it offers internships in various areas and majors. Twitter internship program welcomes students from Engineering, to Marketing, and Finance. Students from any Background. To apply for this opportunity, the candidate must be at least 18 years old. The complete information about the Twitter Internship Program 2022 is available below.
Details About Twitter Internship Program 2022
- Host organization: Twitter
- Required Education: Graduate or in 3rd year of Undergraduate Degree
- Duration: 12 Weeks
- Deadline: Different for Different Region
Following are the perks provided to participants under this internship program.
- Monthly day of rest
- Mentorship changes with our Business Resource Groups and former Terns
- Leadership exposure
- Development workshops
- Social events
- Opportunities to network with tweeps and interns across self-help
- Free Vacation and sick leave
- Access to an online platform for self-help courses, personal training, and licensed therapy
- Access to a self-guided app with courses to build stability and reduce stress.
Eligibility Criteria for Twitter Internship
The eligibility criteria for Twitter Internship Program vary in the applicant’s region. To apply for a Twitter internship, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
JAPAC (Japan, Asia, and the Pacific)
- Applicant must be willing to complete a 12 months internship program.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa)
- Applicant must be older than 18.
- Candidates should study for Undergrad, Master degree, MBA, or Ph.D. degree.
- Candidates must be free to complete a 12-week internship program.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a three/four academic institution.
North and Latin America
- Applicant must be older than 18 years.
- Applicants must be eligible for full-time after their final year.
How To Apply for the Internship
- The application process is different for different regions.
- Students have to apply online by understanding the terms and conditions related to their country
- To Apply for the Twitter Internship. Visit Here