Applications for Twitter Internship Programs 2022 now open for for Undergraduate/Graduate Students.
#Terns Twitter Internship (12 weeks Global):
The Twitter Internship Program is a 12-week experience for third year undergraduate students and graduate students to gain direct exposure to the day-to-day of the company. From engineering, to marketing, and finance, we welcome students from all educational backgrounds with various professional interests to apply.
- – At least 18+ and currently enrolled in a three – four year academic institution working on an undergrad, masters, MBA or PhD degree
- – Interns should also be able to complete the full virtual 12-week internship program
- – Eligible for full-time role following your next & final year of school or upon completion of your internship
Value of Twitter Internship:
- – Monthly Day of Rest
- – Mentorship opportunities with our Business Resource Groups and former Terns
- – Leadership exposure
- – Development workshops
- – Cohort communities
- – Fun virtual social events
- – Opportunities to network with Tweeps and interns across the globe
- – Accrued vacation and sick leave
- – Access to an online platform for self help courses, personal coaching, and licensed therapy
- – Access to a self-guided app with courses to build resilience and reduce stress
PhD Student Twitter Internship (EMEA 3-6 months)
During your 3 or 6 months as a Twitter PhD Intern, you will put your PhD research and specialized expertise will be put towards a specific Twitter project. You will have opportunities to present / demo your research internally and, depending on project / results, you will be able to publish a paper on your work at the end of your internship.
- – Pursuing a PhD degree in ML or relevant field graduating on or after August 2022
- – Working on publications in the field of AI / Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing / Understanding, Computer Vision, or other applied ML fields
- – Proficient with the Python ML stack (pandas, jupyter, tensorflow, etc)
- – Good understanding of software engineering fundamentals such as data structures, algorithms, testing, etc.
How to Apply:
- EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa): Apply
- JAPAC (Japan and Asia-Pacific): Apply
- NALA (North and Latin America): Apply