Applications are invited to apply for the UN paid Internship Program 2022.The selected interns will be working at the United Nations Office at Geneva. A lot of internships are available in many areas. Aspirants from any part of the world are eligible to apply.
Based in Geneva Switzerland, under the overall guidance of the Chief of Section, the intern reports to the Human Rights Officer in the assigned work unit. The internship assignment shall be for an initial period of three (3) months, renewable for a combined period of six (6) months, upon further approval by the supervisor, and a scheduled commencement date during the first quarter of the coming year.
The Office of the United Nations (UN) High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) is the Secretariat Department responsible for strengthening international human rights mechanisms; enhancing equality and countering discrimination; combating impunity and strengthening accountability and the rule of law; integrating human rights in development and in the economic sphere; widening the democratic space; and early warning and protection of human rights in situations of conflict, violence, and insecurity.
UN paid Internship Program 2022 Details:
- Provided by: United Nations
- Department: United Nations Office at Geneva and other UN offices
- Eligible nationality: International
- Internship country: Global
- Political Data Analytics/ Data Science/ Computer Science
- HUMAN RESOURCES
- Research and Evaluation
- Management and Programme Analysis
- RESEARCH & COMMUNICATIONS
- Business or Public administration, Finance, Accounting, Management, Economics, Sociology, Social Work, Psychology, Commerce, Law, or related fields
Work Experience Languages:
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this internship, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of Arabic would be an advantage.
- This internship is an UNPAID and full-time engagement that provides a framework through which students from diverse academic backgrounds gain exposure to the work of the United Nations by way of their service within Secretariat entities.
- Applicants should have a demonstrated keen interest in the work of the United Nations with a personal commitment to the ideals of the Charter and have the demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs – which includes a willingness to understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views.
There are different deadlines for every internship program is offered by United Nations Internship in Geneva.
How to Apply for a UN paid Internship?
There is an Online Application System to apply for United Nations Internship Program 2022. Click on the “Official Link” button below then click on the internship program in which you are interested, then read the full details of that internship and click on “Apply Now” to apply. Login with your id if you have already an account. If you don’t have an account then you need to create your account first. We suggest you should read more about this internship opportunity on the official website before applying.