Launch your career with UNDP. Are you passionate about world development and want to make a difference? Is a career with UNDP right for you? a BIG YES. Apply for the UNDP Jobs with Visa Sponsorship 2023. The United Nations Development Program is one of the important and biggest agencies of the United Nations. The work of the UNDP is to work with helping countries eliminate poverty and achieve sustainable economic growth and human development. Applicants from any part of the world can apply for UNDP Jobs. The UNDP provided an equal opportunity. The Language of the Job is English. Fresh students, experienced applicants, bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. Applicants are encouraged to apply.
UNDP provided Internships, Volunteer Positions as well as Positions for Fixed, Temporary, and permanent professional positions. From time to time, the UNDP Foundation can sponsor individuals for non-immigrant visas depending upon the Job duty station. UNDP does not tolerate discrimination. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks. UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality, and culture. Individuals from all around the world are encouraged to apply for the UNDP Visa Sponsorship Jobs.
UNDP Jobs Vacancies Details
- USAID is hiring from African Countries -Apply
- World Bank is hiring from Selected Countries. 11 Consultants Great Jobs Available. Apply!
- Entry level (P1 – P3): 37,000 USD – 80,000 USD
- Mid-career (P4 – P5): 67,000 USD – 106,000 USD
- Senior level (D1 – D2): 95,000 USD – 123,000 USD
UNDP Job Sector
- Democratic Governance and Peacebuilding
- Sustainable Development and Poverty Reduction
- Climate & Disaster Resilience
- Crisis Response
- HIV, Health and Development
- Gender Equality
- Other Opportunities
Job Location and Working Countries
UNDP works in 170 countries and territories to eradicate poverty and reduce inequality. The current vacancies are available in the following locations:
- Arab States
- Asia and the Pacific
- Europe & the Commonwealth of Independent States
- HQ and Other
- Latin America and the Caribbean
UNDP Jobs & Internships
Please Note that UNDP interns are provided with a monthly stipend dependent on the duty station, among other factors.
Positive Benefits of UNDP
- It’s a highly prestigious
- You can work all over the world
- It can be well paid
- You get to work on global issues
- Can work in fantastic teams
How to Apply for the UNDP Jobs
If you are a Fresh one or have little experience and looking for entry into UNDP then apply for the Positions (P1, P2, P3). Mid-career professionals can apply for positions (P4 – P5) and most senior-level positions are Senior level (D1 – D2).
How to Apply for UNDP Internships
UNDP internships should not exceed 6 months. Applicants to UNDP internships must at the time of application meet one of the following academic requirements:
- Be enrolled in a graduate school program (second university degree or equivalent, or higher).
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a university degree (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent).
- Have graduated with a university degree if selected, must start the internship within one year of graduation.
Follow us on these platforms
Also, Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/CampusLifestyl4
Join our Telegram Group for updates https://t.me/opportunitiesPublic