New 2023 UNESCO INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME Apply
UNESCO INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
The UNESCO Internship Programme offers you practical work in a multicultural environment. Aside from helping you understand the Organization’s mandate, programmes and main thrusts, it also enhances your academic knowledge with relevant work assignments that can help you prepare for your future career.
APPLY FOR THE 2023 UNESCO INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
The UNESCO Internship Programme is a learning opportunity for students and recent graduates to learn about UNESCO’s mandate, programmes and processes as well as enhance their academic and technical knowledge through practical assignments.
also, read Visa Sponsored Electrical Engineers jobs in Saudi Arabia For 2023 – Apply Now Online
Who can apply? APPLY FOR THE 2023 UNESCO INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
Age: You must be at least 20 years old to apply.
At the time of your application to the internship programme:
- You are currently enrolled in a graduate programme (Master’s degree, PhD, or equivalent, second university degree or higher).
- You have recently graduated with a Master’s degree or PhD (or second degree as defined above), 12 months prior to the start of the internship.
Please note that candidates who have completed their full-time bachelor’s degree but are not enrolled in a graduate programme are not eligible to apply.
Applicants in secretarial/assistant or technical/professional assignments must be enrolled in a secretarial school or in a specialized technical/professional institution and must have reached the last year of their studies, or have recently graduated (within the last 12 months) from their school or institution.
also read: Digital Marketing Manager In Real Estate Visa Sponsorship Jobs In Australia For March 2023 (Apply Online Now )
Languages: You should have an excellent command, both written and spoken, of English or French. Working knowledge of the other language (English or French) is an asset and may be required for internships in secretarial and assistantship assignments at the Headquarters.
Computer skills: You must have an excellent knowledge of computer systems and office-related software.
Team player: You should be able to work well in a team and adapt to an international working environment.
Communication skills: You should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
What to consider before applying for the 2023 UNESCO INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
Duration: The minimum duration of an internship is one month, and the maximum duration is six months.
Visa: You should be responsible for obtaining any necessary visas.
Travel: You must arrange and finance your travel to the location where you will undertake your internship.
Medical insurance: You must show proof of comprehensive health insurance valid in the country where you will undertake your internship and for the entire period of the internship. UNESCO will only provide limited insurance coverage up to USD 30,000 against the risk of illness, disability, or death during the internship period.
Medical certificate: Before the beginning of your internship, you must provide a medical certificate indicating you are fit to work. Please note that a Medical Certificate should be issued by a qualified medical practitioner and you should NOT submit detailed medical records such as results of blood tests, X-rays, CT scans, etc.
also read: Best Visa Sponsorship Unskilled jobs in the UK | 2023 March Update
Supporting Documents: Before the beginning of your internship, you must provide your ID/Certificate of Enrollment/Diploma (if you have just recently graduated).
Leave: Interns are entitled to 2.5 days of leave per month during their internship.
Before applying check a few points below and APPLY FOR 2023 UNESCO INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
- Have your motivation letter and résumé ready before filling out the application form. You only have one hour to finish the process.
- Make sure your contact details will be valid in the next 6 months.
- You can only use either English or French in applying
- Please provide an unofficial French or English translation of your documents if they are not in these languages. APPLY FOR THE 2023 UNESCO INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
- UNESCO does not remunerate interns. There is no compensation, financial or otherwise for internship assignments.
- Even if you are eligible, there is no guarantee of placement. We receive more applications from qualified candidates than we can place.
- our application will be further accessed by UNESCO managers around the world and will stay in our internship portal for a period of six months.
- We do not respond to each and every candidate. If selected, you will be directly contacted by the manager. If you do not receive any update within six months, it means that your application has not been successful.
also read: Top Amazing USA Recruitment Agencies that Recruit Foreign Workers
list of 2023 UNESCO INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
|INTERNSHIP: Office of International Standards and Legal Affairs||Multiple, Multiple||Intern||30 June 2023|
|INTERNSHIP: Communications and Public Engagement||Multiple, Multiple||Intern||30 June 2023|
|Voluntario para Asistencia a la Secretaria Técnica del Pacto por la Cultura al 2030 – UNESCO Lima||Lima, Peru||UNESCO Volunteer||N/A||23 – FEB -2023|
|INTERNSHIP: Gender Equality||Multiple, Multiple||Intern||30 June 2023|
|INTERNSHIP: Governing Bodies Secretariat||Multiple, Multiple||Intern||30 June 2023|
|INTERNSHIP: Office of the Director-General||Multiple, Multiple||Intern||30 June 2023|
|INTERNSHIP: Communication & Information Sector||Multiple, Multiple||Intern||30 June 2023|
|INTERNSHIP: All Sectors / Bureaus||Multiple, Multiple||Intern||30 June 2023|
Join Our Telegram | Follow Us On Linkedin | Also, Follow Us On Twitter. | Join Our Whatsapp Group
God Bless And All The Best !!