UNICEF Internship Programme 2023 – Fully Funded Internships
The UNICEF Internship Programme offers students and recent graduates from diverse academic backgrounds the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with UNICEF through global internship opportunities.
Interns at UNICEF get experiential learning opportunities in the humanitarian sector and a meaningful internship experience that will support their academic, professional and personal development.
ALSO READ: Top leading List of Visa Sponsorship Companies Hiring in Germany for foreigners for 2023. Apply
What we offer
Our Internship Programme offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical work experience.
• Duration: The duration of an internship is normally between six and twenty-six weeks. Internships can be on a full-time or a part-time basis.
• Expenses we cover: UNICEF provides a monthly stipend to interns. A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs, may also be granted when funding is available.
• Visa: If necessary, UNICEF will provide relevant supporting documents for our visa applications.
Your profile could be a good fit if it meets the following requirements:
• At least 18 years old.
• Enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or PhD programme, or have graduated within the past two years.
• Proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to, may also be required.
• Have no immediate relatives (e.g., mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF, or any other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
• Have strong academic performance and motivation
• Additional consideration will be given to any professional experience relevant to the function you’re applying for.
ALSO READ: List of Websites And Type Of Jobs To find UK Visa Sponsorship Jobs In UK Government For 2023- Apply Now
- 6 to 26 weeks
- A stipend will be provided to the interns while the internship duration.
- Living expenses will be covered.
- A lump sum will be provided to support visa ad travel expenses.
- A grant will be given to the interns as a contribution towards funding for the internship project.
ALSO READ: X10 Jobs At United Nations In Nigeria For 2023 – Apply Online Now
Eligibility Criteria of UNICEF Internship 2023:
- A candidate must be enrolled either in an undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral degree program or in the past two years he must have been graduated.
- A candidate must be proficient either in English, Spanish, or French language.
- A candidate must have an excellent academic background.
- Also, a candidate must be familiar with the working language of the office.
- A candidate is not eligible if his any immediate relative works or have been worked with UNICEF.
- A candidate should be no younger than 18 years.
Begin your career at the world’s best organization, UNICEF. UNICEF Internship 2023 is coming up with great opportunities for the students and recent graduates. This internship would assist them to gain practical experience in their field of interest. The great part of this internship is that it is available worldwide.
ALSO READ: Approved Work Permit In The United Kingdom For Chefs, Cooks For 2023 – Apply Online
All candidates would get possible resources and care for their internship. This internship at UNICEF would be highly rewarding and fruitful for the interns. Moreover, this will help the candidates to grow themselves personally and professionally.
This will be a fully-funded internship program in which candidates will be avail of stipend, living expenses, a contribution for visa cost, and relevant funding for the work. Interns will be meeting in multi-cultural settings. This internship duration will be from 6 to 26 weeks. The candidate may be required either as full time or sometimes not.
How to Apply for the UNICEF Internship 2023?
- A candidate is directed to visit the official website of UNICEF and find recent jobs and opportunities.
- Secondly, applicants should assess which position they can fit better.
- After the selection of the opportunities, they should create their profile via the official website and submit an online profile of recruitment.
- A CV and cover letter would also be attached.
ALSO READ: Approved Internships – Jobs – Careers At Apple For 2023 Around The World – |Highly Paid| Apply Online
- Application Deadline varies according to the Job and opportunities, so don’t be late to apply.
UNICEF INTERNSHIP 2023 – OFFICIAL LINK
also read : UK Work Permit From Dubai, UAE For 2023- Apply Now
Join Our Telegram | Follow Us On Linkedin | Also, Follow Us On Twitter. | Join Our Whatsapp Group