United Nations Volunteers Program Fully Funded 2021
United Nations Volunteers Program Fully Funded is open now for candidates looking for any best volunteer opportunity around the world. During the current pandemic situation, the United Nations is taking volunteers from all countries and from many different fields. This is a Fully Funded Program from one of the biggest organizations in the world.
The total duration of the United Nations Volunteers Program Fully Funded program is between 3 to 12 months and there are some requirements for the age you need to be at least 22 years old for applying in national assignments and 25 years old at least to apply for international assignments.
Brief Details about United Nations Volunteers Program Fully Funded:
Program Authority: United Nations
Where I will work? Globally anywhere in the wold
Funded Type: Fully Funded
Fields available: Many
Fields Available for application:
1) Health professionals
- Respiratory Physicians
- ICU/Anesthetic Nurses
- Infection Control Nurses
- Psychologists (with experience in trauma/stress counselling)
- Biomedical/Medical Laboratory Technicians
- Public Health Specialists (other)
- Health Statisticians
- Health Surveillance Specialists
2) Non-health professionals
Emergency & Crisis management
- Health Emergency Managers
- Child Protection Specialists
- Monitoring & evaluation Specialists (related to health and/or emergencies), and Reporting
- Gender-based Violence Project/Programme Specialists
- Health Procurement Specialists
- Health Supply Chain Specialists (pharmacist, equipment, cold chain)
Sanitation & Hygiene
- WASH (with a focus on hygiene) Specialists
- Medical Waste Management Specialists
Communications & Data management
- Communications for Development Specialists
- Information Management Specialist (with experience in health emergencies)
- Data Collection & Management Specialists (related to health)
Statistics & others
- Socio-economic & Health Assessment Specialists
- Economic Development Specialists
- Livelihoods Specialists
- The total duration of the assignment for this funded volunteer program could be between 3 to 12 months and in some cases, it can be extended.
- If you are selected for this volunteer program they are chances you will be called on a short notice of 1 to 2 weeks so you can go in just 15 days after your selection.
What are the benefits of this program to me?
- You will get a monthly living allowance to cover all your housing expenses.’
- Your basic need and other utilities will be covered by the organization.
- You will get a grant for settling in.
- You will get insurance for life health and permanent disability.
- If applicable you will also get return air travel tickets.
Am I Eligible for this Volunteer Program?
You need to fulfill the following requirements for filling it application form:
- For fulfilling national assignments you need to be at least 22 years old.
- For fulfilling the international a assignments you need to be at least 25 years old.
- You should have at least two year work experience in related field.
What is the last date for application?
There is no deadline for this program now applications are open don’t waste your time and avail this big opportunity.
Want to apply for this opportunity?
All you have to d is download and fill the application form and attach the necessary documents with it. For more details, you can visit the official website of the United Nations Volunteer Program here.