- Fully Funded
- University of Calgary
- All Subjects
- International Students
University of Calgary Silver Anniversary Recruitment Graduate Fellowship, Alberta Canada is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Calgary . The deadline of the scholarship is 1 Nov (Annual).
University of Calgary Silver Anniversary Recruitment Graduate Fellowship, Alberta Canada is available to undertake PhD level programs at University of Calgary.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The University of Calgary will provide the award amount of $20,000 for students in Canada.
International Students are eligible to apply.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Open to students registered full-time in the first year of a doctoral program in the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
- To being enlisted in the program, students are required to take admission in the doctoral degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Official transcripts must be sent directly from all post-secondary institutions you have attended (even if you did not graduate) to the Faculty of Graduate Studies, CV, reference letters, and writing sample
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent results.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you will have to fulfill the language proficiency requirement in by presenting one of the following:
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB) examination
- Canadian Academic English Language (CAEL)
- International English Language Test System
- Pearson Test of English (Academic)