University of Cambridge Scholarships 2022: Admissions and Acceptance Rate Information Revealed
The University of Cambridge fully-funded scholarships for the class of 2022-2023 will now be open for online applications for most students interested to study there.
Want to know all about admissions at the University of Cambridge?
On this academic page, I will provide you with the details about one of the most prestigious collegiate research institutions in the UK, the University of Cambridge, from its acceptance and rejection rate, waiting list system, and scholarship opportunities available for students.
Also apply on IBA LEGAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME (LONDON, UK)
So, stay hooked to this transcript till the end and acquire all the information regarding admissions to the University of Cambridge.
Admissions Acceptance Rate at the University Of Cambridge: 21%
The University of Cambridge is considered a highly selective institution in the United Kingdom and elsewhere in the world. Moreover, the university accepts a handful of the tens of thousands of students who aspire to enroll in the University of Cambridge to continue their higher education degrees. Last year alone, the Office of Admissions at the University of Cambridge received over 17,000 applications, out of which only 3,490 were accepted.
So, I have stated below the acceptance and rejection rates at the University of Cambridge as of 2021:
Acceptance rate at the University of Cambridge: 21%
Rejection rate at the University of Cambridge: 79%
Admissions Waiting List System at the University of Cambridge:-
All the admissions-related decisions at the University of Cambridge are in the hands of the staff at the Office of Admissions at the Cambridge Colleges. The students have no contribution to getting placed on neither the waitlist nor the list of admitted students.
also apply for World Bank Internship Program (BIP)
How many students are placed on the Waiting List at the University of Cambridge?
At the University of Cambridge, around five students compete for a single place in every course program. To accommodate those bright students who, despite showing remarkable academic grades with a seat in their desired course programs, the university places them on its waiting list. However, the case of forming a waiting list is exceptional at the University of Cambridge.
Fully-funded Scholarships at the University of Cambridge in 2022:-
The University of Cambridge provides hundreds of scholarships to its students each year on both merit and need. Moreover, these scholarship awards range from fully funded and partially funded to fixed funded awards.
also apply on 5 United Nations Paid Internships
Furthermore, I have listed some of the most prestigious scholarships offered by the University of Cambridge as under:
- Rowan Williams Cambridge Studentships
- Cambridge International Scholarships
- Vice Chancellor’s Awards
- Cambridge Master’s Scholarships
- Cambridge Trust Scholarships (for undergraduate and postgraduate students)
- Chevening Cambridge Scholarships
- Commonwealth Scholarships
- Deep Minds Cambridge Scholarships
- Schlumberger Cambridge International Scholarships
- Snowdown Cambridge Scholarships
- Woolf Institute Cambridge Scholarships
- Roberta Sykes Cambridge Scholarships
- Charlie Perkins Cambridge Scholarships
- NIH Cambridge Scholarships
- Al Thuraya Cambridge Scholarships
- Jameel Education Foundation Cambridge Scholarships (for students of UAE)
- Hiroyuki Nakagawa Cambridge Graduate Scholarships (for Japanese students)
- Carlos and Gabriela Rodriguez Pastor Scholarships at Cambridge
- Club Financiero Espanol Cambridge Scholarships (for Spanish students)
- Jardine Cambridge Graduate Scholarships
- CSC Cambridge Scholarships (for Master’s students)
- William Papworth Studentships
- The Right Honorable Paul Martin Sr. Scholarships at Cambridge University
- Prince of Wales Cambridge International Scholarships
- Woolf Fisher Scholarships at Cambridge
- Cambridge Rutherford Memorial Scholarships
- The Beacon Scholarships at Cambridge
- Wolfson OCS Kenya Scholarships
Note: All these scholarships have different deadlines, so I suggest that you keep a regular check on the University of Cambridge’s website to see when the online portal for application submission will open to ensure that you don’t miss out on your desired funding opportunity.