Virtual Care Nurse Jobs In Canada Remote Work 2023- Apply Online
Virtual Care Nurse Jobs In Canada Remote Work 2023– As a Virtual Care Nurse working for Virtual Care Services Corp. (VCSC), you are responsible for delivering exceptional chat-based nursing care that people turn to and trust for health and wellness-related advice. You will provide services within the nursing scope of practice to League and PC Health members located across Canada using League’s on-demand virtual care platform.
ALSO READ: Visa Sponsorship Jobs At A Beach Resort in the United States 2023 – Apply Online
Help Us Shape the Future of Healthcare
At League, we’re big on building connections – both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. We’re reimagining the health benefits experience to give people a more consumer-centric way to manage their health: immediate, seamless, and tailored to their unique needs. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day.
ALSO READ: The Top 10 Scholarships For International Students In Sweden
As a Virtual Care Nurse working for Virtual Care Services Corp. (VCSC), you are responsible for delivering exceptional chat-based nursing care that people turn to and trust for health and wellness-related advice. You will provide services within the nursing scope of practice to League and PC Health members located across Canada using League’s on-demand virtual care platform. You will be servicing members’ chats where your existing nursing license(s) enable you to practice, with the expectation that you will work to obtain all additional nursing licenses in the provinces where required upon hire (i.e., BC, AB, SK, MN, ON, QC, NB, NS, NFLD, PEI).
We believe that diverse teams perform better, and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
ALSO READ: Visa Sponsorship Delivery Drivers Jobs in USA 2023 (Apply Online)
In this role, you are expected to:
- Liaise between League and PC Health members along with various other health care providers to help educate people to achieve their optimal health;
- Draw on your knowledge of the Canadian healthcare system to empower and assist members to be able to navigate through the complexities of the different levels of care;
- Help build & maintain efficient processes and protocols to address members’ priority health needs;
- Help deliver a best-in-class virtual care nursing experience;
- Proactively reach out to members regarding past visits, including those at high risk for chronic health issues;
- Provide expert health guidance via chat that remains within the scope of a Registered Nurse.
- Must hold an active nursing license in at least one Canadian province and/or territory (multiple active provincial licenses preferred but not required);
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or equivalent degree;
- Near-native bilingual (French/English) candidates are preferred;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in post-graduate nursing practice, preferably in a primary care or emergency-based setting;
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment;
- Experience with triage processes to ensure members receive appropriate attention, in a suitable location, with the requisite degree of urgency;
- Tech-savvy with knowledge of how to use a Macbook is considered a huge plus.
At League, everyone is welcome. We believe individuals should not be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you are an individual in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Application Process:
Applying to a role you love can be exhausting, and understanding the next steps can feel vague and uncertain. You have done the hard part of submitting your application; let’s do ours by sharing potential next steps
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application.
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League.
- If we see alignment with League’s needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring.
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring.
Here are some additional resources to learn more about League:
Learn more about us in this short video!
League, Cleveland Clinic collaborate to make employees healthier across North America
League and Loblaw bring next-generation digital health platform to customers
League Completes Workday Approved Integration
Recognize and Avoid Employment scams. Practice safe job searching.Scammers are getting craftier and leveraging fake job postings to get personal information. Know the warning signs and protect yourself from scammers. Learn more here.
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
Also Read: Visa Sponsorship Cleaning Jobs in New Zealand 2023 – Apply Online
Join Our Telegram | Follow Us On Linkedin | Also, Follow Us On Twitter. | Join Our Whatsapp Group
God Bless And All The Best !!