Bartender Jobs at Accor Hotels, Qatar 2023: We can say with 101 percent surity that no one of us would want to lose a job opportunity in Europe’s biggest hospitality company and sixth biggest hospitality company worldwide, Accor Hotels. On top of that, the job does not require high-fi degrees or 3+, or 5+ years of experience! We are talking about Bartender Jobs at Accor Hotels, Qatar 2023.
Accor Hotels is originally a French multinational chain of hotels, resorts, and vacation points that are originally headquartered in France and operates in 5,300 locations in over 110 countries. Accor Hotels has other famous subsidiaries like Movenpick Hotels & Resorts, Ibis, Mercure, MGallery, and others.
Qatar being the leader of “Arab modernism” or “European Arab culture” along with the UAE, hosts Accor Hotels franchises all across its territory. According to Hotelier Middle East, Accor operates six franchises/ properties in Qatar with nine hotels in the pipeline. So, this post can be a life-changing encounter for anyone of us who aspires to a well-settled life and a good career, especially those who dream about being a part of any world-class and famous/ well-reputed business company. Let’s get into details to know everything important about Bartender Jobs at Accor Hotels, Qatar 2023:
- Job title: Bartender
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Employer’s name: Accor Hotels
- Age limit: 18 onwards
- Mode of hiring: Documents Submissions review/ Short Interview
- Salary Package: QAR 2300 per month
- Working hours: 30 hours per week
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: No but will be preferred
- Free food: Yes
- Free transport: No
- Free Accommodation: No
- Free Medical: Yes
- Deadline: Ongoing
- Job type: Permanent
Requirements of Bartender Jobs at Accor Hotels, Qatar 2023:
As per the official website of Accor Hotels, Qatar, the following are the main job requirements:
- No minimum education requirement. But, a high school diploma is a plus.
- Must be a fluent English speaker. Candidates who know French too will be preferred.
- Must have good communication skills and customer service skills.
- Strong Interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Good food presentation and food serving skills.
- Candidate should have dirty acuity.
- Candidate should be guest-oriented.
Job obligations/ responsibilities of a bartender:
- Prepare and serve beverages according to recipes and Accor service standards.
- Provide a guest-oriented and friendly service according to the hotel’s F&B operation standards manual and the resort’s standards.
- Take drink orders and serve the guests as the company demands.
- Handle payments and cash operations.
- Promote bar offers before the incoming guests and direct them to seatings.
- Keeping a record of all the ingredients used for the products in hotel menu.
- Greet and maintain good relations with the guests outside the bar or bar-associated areas like lobby, restaurant, etc.
- Set up the bar according to the company’s standards.
- Manage the bar stocks and put the products at the display (as the manager or any other supervisory role asks).
- Ensure the safety and well-being of the equipment.
- Maybe required to inform the guests about hotel’s services and all the necessary information.
What is the average salary of a Bartender at Accord?
While the average salary of a bartender depends upon many factors like a candidate’s profile, his experience, etc. According to Glassdoor, an average bartender earns up to QAR 2500, while Accord pays his bartenders QAR 2300 per month on average. As these both pay rates are equal on average, we can say that Accord, Qatar pays his bartenders fairly. It would be pertinent to mention that salaries at Accord Hotels in different countries are different or pay rates are different.
Why a job at Accor Hotels?
Securing a job at a hospitality giant like Accor Hotels is full of amazing benefits like:
- Attractive Salary Packages.
- If you do a job in any one of the Accor Hotels even for a short while, you can get a job in Accord anywhere in the world. It means having a chance of earning a job at 5300 locations!
- If your Resume/ CV ingrains Accord’s title over it, your profile gets strong enough to get you a job in any hotel, resort, or vacation company.
- Employee benefit card offering discount rate offers in Accor Hotels worldwide
- Professional learning programs through our Academies
- Free food for employees during meal times and accommodation support may be provided when asked.
How to Apply for Bartender Jobs at Accor Hotels, Qatar:
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ Bartender Jobs at Accord Hotels Qatar”, “Bartender Jobs at Accord Hotels”, “Bartender Jobs in Qatar”, “Accord Hotels Hospitality Jobs”, ” Pullman Hotel Jobs Qatar, etc.
- Select your desired location in Qatar to make your search results more precise.
- It’s better to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter according to the latest market trends as there is a high chance that your employer might notice the layout/ presentation.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.
More jobs at Accor Hotels for foreign applicants:
Click here to get more jobs at Accor Hotels Qatar as an international/ foreign applicant:
More bartender jobs visit : getfast.com
God bless and All the best !!