UK, USA and India
Climate change affects us all, humans and flora and fauna. Effective solutions must include everyone.
If your mission is to build a sustainable, resilient, and inclusive global economy, and you are seeking oportunities to advance your cause, then you are on the right platform. To do that work, an inclusive, transparent, and multicultural work environment is essential.
Climate Policy Initiative is hiring and is committed to attracting and retaining the best and brightest people to drive their program and mission on climate action. These opportunites are at various global centres including London and New York, and come with visa sponsorship.
What is CPI?
CPI is an analysis and advisory organization with deep expertise in finance and policy. Their mission is to help governments, businesses, and financial institutions drive economic growth while addressing climate change.
CPI has six offices around the world in Brazil, India, Indonesia, the United Kingdom, and the United States (San Francisco and Washington D.C).
CPI is known as a leader in tracking sustainable investment trends, identifying innovative business models, and supporting the solutions that can drive the transition to a low-carbon, climate-resilient, inclusive economy.
The available opportunities include both internships and full professional roles.
ALSO READ: Top Companies in United Kingdom Hiring for Visa-Sponsored Caregiver Jobs In 2023 -Apply Now !
Visas and Immigration
CPI is committed to building a truly diverse and inclusive global workforce. CPI may be able to offer visa sponsorship to eligible candidates subject to funding.
CPI internships give highly qualified and motivated students and graduates the opportunity to work for a mission-driven, not-for-profit organization in a global setting.
You will have the chance to improve your analytical, technical, and/or communications skills working alongside a skilled and dedicated team of analysts and program teams.
The hiring process
CPI takes hiring very seriously, with team members, senior leaders and HR involved in the assessment and interview process. They hire people that are not only right for the role but are also committed to their vision, mission and values.
A typical recruitment will involve multiple interviews as well as a role-specific technical test.
ALSO READ: Latest Visa Sponsorship Jobs In Canada For All Skill Levels From Low To High In 2023 -Apply Now!
Compensation and benefits
CPI offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package. Compensation will depend on location and be commensurate with experience and in line with CPI’s compensation structure.
CPI strives to create equitability across the organization and offer a total, competitive rewards package including compensation; location specific benefits package; flexible working arrangements; and professional development support.
Diversity and inclusion
CPI is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to promoting a diverse workplace for all employees, interns, and contractors. Their cultural, racial, and religious diversity is reflected in their London office for example, with 17 team members hailing from 11 different countries from all over the globe as of 2020.
They have over 50 team members located in emerging economies, bringing an important and generally underrepresented voice to global platforms, including the financial and energy sectors.
Available jobs (some with visa sponsorship)
- Senior Analyst, Climate Finance, London. Deadline: Friday 24 February, 18:00 GMT. Apply here: https://www.climatepolicyinitiative.org/career/senior-analyst-climate-finance-2/
2. Junior Analyst/Analyst, Climate Finance, London. Deadline: Friday 24 February, 18:00 GMT. Apply here: https://www.climatepolicyinitiative.org/career/junior-analyst-analyst-climate-finance/
3. Climate Finance Intern, San Francisco, London and Washington DC. Deadline: Tuesday 28th February 2023. Remuneration: £11.95 per hour for UK candidates and $21.00 per hour for US candidates. Apply here: https://www.climatepolicyinitiative.org/career/climate-finance-intern-2/
4. Senior Communications Associate, Content and Editing, London, San Francisco and Washington DC. Deadline: Not available. Pay range: USD 65,000 – USD 100,000; GBP 45,000 – GBP 75,000. Apply here: https://www.climatepolicyinitiative.org/career/senior-communications-associate-content-and-editing/
ALSO READ: 5 Incredibly Useful General Worker Jobs In Malaysia With Visa Sponsorship 2023 (Apply Online)
5. Analyst/Senior Analyst, Just Transition Finance, Delhi. Deadline: Not available. CPI offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package. Apply here: https://www.climatepolicyinitiative.org/career/analyst-position-just-transition-finance/
If your skills and experience meet CPI needs they will contact you by email to progress your application.
Note that CPI are unable to contact all unsuccessful applicants and they wish you the very best in your future endeavors.
If you are having trouble accessing a job posting or submitting your application, please email email@example.com.
Due to the large number of applications they receive, CPI are unable to respond to general inquiries.
We wish you all the best in your applications and search for visa sponsorship opporunities.
Also Read: African Union Vacancies 2023 Update: Apply