Visa Sponsored Housekeeper Jobs To Join Cleaning Team In Canada 2023- Apply Now
We are looking to hire a housekeeper to join our cleaning team in Canada. You will be responsible for cleaning rooms and common areas, disposing of trash, changing beds, and notifying maintenance of any issues. You should be able to lift 25 pounds and have an eye for cleanliness.
- Keeping facilities and common areas clean and maintained.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors.
- Cleaning and stocking restrooms.
- Cleaning up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notifying managers of necessary repairs.
- Collecting and disposing of trash.
- Assisting guests when necessary.
- Keeping the linen room stocked.
- Properly cleaning upholstered furniture.
ALSO READ: List Of Companies Offering Visa Sponsorship Jobs In Canada For 2023/24 – Apply On Company Site
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well unsupervised.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Handle basic maintenance and cleaning.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with hotel guests.
- Hard worker.
Job Position: Housekeeping – Houseperson
Grande Cache, AB
Housekeeping – Houseperson
Houseperson – Jasper Inn & Suites
The team here at Jasper Inn & Suites work together each day to create an unforgettable experience for our guests. As a Houseperson, you are the key to creating a clean and comfortable stay for our guests.
5 – 6 shifts per week, 30 – 40 hours per week (Varies, depending on the Season)
- Summer & Permanent year-round available
- Experience is an asset but willing to train
- Starting Wage is $17/hour
ALSO READ: Approved Jobs With Immediate Visa Sponsorship In Canada 2023
As a Houseperson your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning and maintenance of the hotel lobby and all other public and staff areas
- Communicate with front desk staff on guest requirements.
- Deliver towels and other items to guest rooms on request.
- Attend with baggage handling.
- Perform duties as required or assigned by the Executive Housekeeper or other department head.
- Maintaining a professional approach at all times.
- Assist guests with any challenges to create a positive and memorable experience.
- Completing job task lists daily.
- Other tasks as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
Ability to lift a minimum of 25lbs, pushing, pulling, bending, kneeling, and lifting.
- Work with cleaning chemicals; proper use training will be provided.
- Standing for extended periods of time.
- Available to work weekends.
- Report to work in required uniform and in adherence with the Jasper Inn & Suites Dress Code.
- Fun, team-oriented atmosphere.
- Must have valid Canadian work permit. We do not provide LMIA.
A great work environment with opportunities for development and career advancement within Jasper Inn & Suites and the INNHotels family of hotels;
- A competitive compensation package;
- Group health plan;
- Staff events and seasonal discounts on local adventure activities;
- Hotel Discounts as part of the INNHotels family of hotels;
- The opportunity to live and work in Jasper, Alberta;
- Staff accommodation based on availability
- Monthly trips to Hinton, and other sightseeing spots
- Monthly Staff Appreciation Lunches
ALSO READ: Approved Laborer/Driver (FT, Seasonal) Construction or Maintenance Visa Sponsorship In Canada 2023
Do you think you’d make a good candidate? Send your resume to the following email address. We’d like to thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Email: Harwyn Enconado, firstname.lastname@example.org
Also Read: Verified Visa-Sponsored Fruit And Vegetable Pickers Jobs In Canada 2023
Also Read: The 5 Best Engineering Jobs In The UK With Visa Sponsorship And Relocation Support Apply Now
Join our Telegram | Follow us on Linkedin | Also, Follow us on Twitter. | Join Our Whatsapp Group
God bless and All the best !!