Visa Sponsored X9 Kitchen Steward Jobs In UAE 2023 (Apply Online)
Kitchen Steward Jobs in UAE with Visa Sponsorship 2023: For unskilled Pakistani workers who have UAE as their dream job destination, but don’t have enough education and experience, the Hoteling industry is the best one with the highest pay scale and other employment benefits.
According to Dubai Hospitality Report 2022 by KPMG UAE, The UAE now hosts one of the richest hospitality markets in the world with an expected 25% growth in the industry by 2030 and 40 million new visitors staying at hotels in Dubai by 2031. Similarly, Food Services and Restaurant Industry of the UAE earned 8 billion ($8.9 billion) in 2021 and is expected to achieve a CAGR of more than 9% during 2021-2026.
ALSO READ: Approved Visa Sponsored Programming Jobs In Australia 2023/2024 | Latest Vacancies – Apply Here
Today’s job post is about Kitchen Steward Jobs in the UAE by Transguard Company. You will get many exciting perks and benefits like free visa sponsorship, on-the-spot flight booking, free food, and accommodation in exchange for very simple job duties like efficient delivery of in-room meal services in accordance with brand’s services standards. Read on below to find more about Kitchen Steward Jobs in the UAE with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
Details of Kitchen Steward Jobs in the UAE with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- Job title: Steward
- Region: UAE
- Employing Organization: Transguard
- Knowledge required: Minimum High School Diploma
- No.of hirings: 25
- Experience required: 2 years
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Salary Package: 1500 AED+ Overtime
- Duty timing: 8 or 12 hours (depends upon the candidate’s choice)
- Contract duration: 2 years
- Free ticket: No
- Age limit: 21-39 years
- Free food: Yes
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Medical coverage by company: Yes
- Health Insurance: Yes.
- Free transportation: Yes
- Mode of hiring: Test interview
Requirements of Kitchen Steward Jobs in the UAE with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
As per the paper ad, job requirements are not too much or too lengthy. Here are some of those main eligibility criteria requirements:
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- Must know how to speak, read, and write basic English.
- Visa documentation as required by the agency.
- Any specific qualification requirement is not mentioned. However, having any professional culinary course, catering course or kitchen Assistant course (as many free online courses are available nowadays) can boost your employment chances.
ALSO READ: Entertainment Technical Audio Trainer Jobs At Carnival Cruise Ship 2023 – Apply Now
Benefits of Kitchen Steward Jobs in the UAE with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- Good and consistent performance gets you eligible for permanent employment and residence.
- Free Catering food during meal times to their staff.
- Free Accommodation.
- All Medical expenses are covered by the company.
- Attractive salary package (900 Dirham + Overtime).
- Paid overtime.
- All perks and privileges as mentioned in the UAE labour law.
- No knowledge is required.
- Not high experience is required
- Agency grants visa guarantee.
Job Responsibilities of a Kitchen Steward:
- You are responsible for formulating a cleaning schedule for the kitchen and acting upon it. You must take care that all other kitchen staff is acting upon it.
- Cleaning cooking station and kitchen equipment like pots, pans, ovens, grills, refrigerators, freezers, dishes, glasses, cutlery, and silverware.
- Operating and maintaining cleaning tools and equipment.
- Handling food safety concerns according to the guidelines by
- the Occupational Health & Safety Legislation and Standards
- Must adhere to the guidelines of Food & Safety Hygiene Standards (HACCP).
- Must comply with all the guidelines and procedures related to chemicals and cleaning materials.
- Assisting cook with ingredients preparation like chopping fruits and vegetables, marination, powders or fluids mixing, meat chopping, juice extraction, etc.
- Performing dishwashing/ cleaning duties.
- Cleaning kitchen parallelly with dish Preparation/ clearing out all cooking mess.
- Cleaning refrigerators, and freezers.
- Disposing of garbage and washing garbage cans.
- Unloading delivered food supplies and storing all supplies in an organized manner.
- Fetching/ Transferring all food supplies from the storage room or area to the kitchen promptly as the cook needs and orders them.
- Wash, and scrub Kitchen walls, floors, and kitchen areas regularly.
- Report all accidents and breakages to the Chief Steward.
- Heating/Refrigeration/ Freezing/ Foil Covering food items (like hot beverages, soups, sauces, and desserts) as per the dish’s requirements. In case of a heavy workload, you have to prepare them to help the cook.
Average Salary of a Kitchen Steward in the UAE with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
It depends upon the overall profile of the candidate, like where he works, how much experience he has, for the whole he has worked in the past, etc. But, according to all popular online job search and wage-indicating portals like Salary Expert, Grab Jobs, Indeed, Glassdoor, etc, the average salary of an entry-level kitchen helper (0-3 years of experience) earns an average salary of 1,000 per month, which is fairly an approximately equal to the 900 AED. So, we can say that the Transguard Company is paying you on the market level.
How to find more Kitchen Steward Jobs in the UAE with Visa Sponsorship 2023?
Online job-searching websites and online newspapers are the best sources. By turning on the job alert notifications in any of those job search portals, you regularly get a notification message in your inbox for all the vacancies available in your desired job role and in your desired location. Moreover, you can select the related job roles and keep yourself updated about their upcoming vacancies as well. LinkedIn, Indeed, Jobs.Laimoon.com are some of the most famous job sources in the UAE.
Here are some of the useful tips to find more Kitchen Steward Jobs in the UAE besides Transguard Group of Employment. Keeping in view UAE’s giant Hoteling and Food Services Industry, you can find many kitchen roles (Kitchen Steward, Kitchen Helper, Cook, Commis, Cook Assistant, etc) that offer visa sponsorship.
ALSO READ: Visa Sponsored x50 Nurse Jobs in Saudi Arabia 2023 |Apply Now |
- Google “Famous job search portals in UAE”, “Job searching websites UAE” or “Jobs in UAE”.All the popular, reliable, and responsive job search portals will be displayed in front of you.
- Create an account.
- Select your desired jobs (you can select 3-5 at the time depending on the job site).
- Turn on the notification alerts (for further use).
- Type your keywords for the job search in the search bar.
- First, try specific ones like “Kitchen Steward Jobs”. Select UAE as your desired region in the location bar right beneath the search bar.
- If you get a few results or not-so-relevant ones, try general search words like “Kitchen Helper Jobs in UAE”, “Kitchen Jobs in UAE”, “Restaurant Jobs in UAE”, “Hotel Jobs in UAE”, etc.
- Click on your desired job role.
- Submit the CV and all the required documents.
- Wait for the reply and keep checking your mailbox.
Click Here to Apply
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
Also Read: Visa Sponsorship Cleaning Jobs in New Zealand 2023 – Apply Online
Join Our Telegram | Follow Us On Linkedin | Also, Follow Us On Twitter. | Join Our Whatsapp Group
God Bless And All The Best !!