Visa Sponsorship Delivery Drivers Jobs in USA 2023: Food delivery is the most common profession/ unskilled job role for people having little to no education in the UK, USA, Canada, UAE, etc. Delivery Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship (2023) is a life-turning career opportunity for uneducated persons in countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Ghana, etc.
On all international job search portals, one can witness delivery driving jobs in unskilled jobs for the foreigner category of all countries. So, one should not waste this golden chance. No high education or experience is required. You only should have the driving license of your home country and should know how to operate Google Maps. Delivery drivers are self-motivated individuals with strong driving and customer skills to fill the job role of Delivery Driver.
The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. Job is Permanent or Full-time. A great think about Delivery Driver Jobs is that you can work in many capacities i.e. Food Delivery Drivers, HTV Goods Driver, Truck Drivers, Private Consumer Goods Driver, Cargoe Delivery Drivers, Logistics Drivers, and so on. Read on below to find more details of Delivery Drivers Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
Details of Delivery Drivers Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job title: Delivery Driver/ Truck Driver.
- Location: USA
- Knowledge required: Not high
- Experience required: Not high
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Relocation: Yes
- Free Food: No
- Free Transport: No
- Free Accommodation: No
- Free Medical Insurance: Yes
- Expected Starting rate: $18.75 per hour as starting salary.
- Duty timing: Depends upon the employer. However, 9-11 hours on average.
Requirements of Delivery Drivers Jobs in USA 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
As per the job ad on the employment advertising website, the following are a few formal job requirements:
- A valid commercial driver’s license (CDL) attested by the respective authority of your home country.
- A valid Medical Examiner’s Certificate.
- Must have at least one year of experience in Truck driving or Heavy vehicle driving. However, as a Food Delivery Driver with a restaurant or self-employed (with any app like UberEATS) you need a light vehicle license i.e. motorbike/ car.
- Safe driving record (driving license with no points or marks of unsafe driving).
- Doubles endorsement.
Job description of a Delivery Driver:
You are expected to fulfill the following duties:
- Mostly,USA gives visa sponsorship to foreigners/ issues skilled work visas for drivers operating a tractor, trailer, or truck of more than 26,000 lbs. in accordance with established safety procedures. You must have a sound knowledge of all safety standards laid out by the DMV.
- You are in charge of transporting cargo/ freight to and from specified locations ( your duty area) and assuring on-time deliveries to retail stores and vendor pickups within those locations.
- Coordinating with Transportation Operations Manager and reporting all the performance and possible issues to them.
- These drivers must communicate delivery and pickup problems to dispatch to their respective managing authorities like Transportation Operations Manager or any other equivalent designation in their company. However, delivery drivers using light vehicles are free of these heavy formalities or legislations.
- Must observe Federal Motor Carrier Safety Act (FMCSA), and Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations to maintain compliance.
- If you are a heavy vehicle driver, you must prove your ability to operate multi-axled tractor and trailer equipment in a safe and efficient manner (safe driving record). All driving roles have a must requirement to possess a safe driving record.
- Must be able to work 11 to 14 hours per shift.
- Must be able to do overtime.
- Must be able to lay over or night duty due to DOT (Department of Transportation) business needs and timings. Driving light vehicles (let’s say for food or parcel delivery) also entail overtime.
Average Salary of a Delivery Driver with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
It is hard to pinpoint one single average salary figure of a Delivery Driver in USA because figures vary greatly due to location (in which US state you are), experience, skill set, the duty of hours, the type of driver you are, the employer company you are working for. However, according to Indeed’s random employees and employer survey throughout the USA, Average Delivery Driver’s hourly pay in the United States is approximately $22.52, with the range of $20-$25. So, this employer is paying you fairly up to the average mark and more than many other employers of the industry.
How to get Visa Sponsorship for Delivery Driver Job?
There are simply three things you need: a) qualifications, experience, and the right job to apply for.
- Submit your CV to an employer offering visa sponsorship through online job search portals like Indeed. Google “Driving Jobs in USA 2023 with Visa Sponsorship.
How to Apply for Delivery Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “Delivery Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship “Cargoe Delivery Truck Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship”, “Truck Delivery Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship”, “Delivery Driver Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship”, “Food Delivery Driver Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship”, “Heavy vehicles drivers jobs in USA with visa sponsorship”, “Logistics Driving Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship”, “Driving Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship”.
- Choosing a specific location further strains/ refines your searches. For instance, choose Florida, USA in the location bar right beneath the search bar.
- It’s better to make your CV or Resume and Cover letter in German, as there is a high chance that your employer uses German as a working language. Make your Resume/ CV up-to-date.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All The Best !!