Washington State University International Merit Awards 2021 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Dec 2021. This scholarship is provided by Washington State University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $2,000 tuition waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to all International Students.
High-achieving international students at Washington State University are guaranteed to receive the International Academic Award. The Office of International Programs automatically awards these scholarships to qualifying students who are offered admission. Washington State University has initiated International Merit Awards, 2021 for international students to assist financial need during study period.
About Washington State University (WSU)
Washington State University (WSU) is a public research university based in Pullman, Washington, in the Palouse region of the northwest United States. Founded in 1890, WSU (colloquially “Wazzu”) is the state’s land-grant university, well known for its programs in chemical engineering, veterinary medicine, agriculture, pharmacy, neuroscience, food science, plant science, business, architecture, and communications. It is ranked in the top 140 universities in America with high research activity, as determined by the U.S. News & World Report.
Aim and Benefits of Washington State University Bachelors
Successful applicants of the Washington State University International Merit Awards, 2021 will receive an award of a $2,000 tuition waiver.
Requirements for Washington State University Bachelors Qualification
- Overseas participants of any nationality are eligible to join.
- Applicants must maintain non-resident degree-seeking student status.
- Applicants must enroll in any undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
Offered to degree-seeking undergraduate students on F-1 visas currently attending the Pullman campus who meet at least 1 of the following criteria:
- Cumulative GPA of 3.60 or above
- Unusual service to the University or community
- Other extraordinary work or achievement
Documents Required for Application
- Personal letter describing your meritorious qualities (i.e., the criteria above).
- Letter of recommendation from an advisor, a professor, or an official program administrator.
December 1, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Washington State University (WSU) on admission.wsu.edu to apply
- The Office of International Programs Awards and Scholarship Application
- Personal letter describing your meritorious qualities (i.e., the criteria above)
- Letter of recommendation from an advisor, a professor, or an official program administrator