Apply for job opportunities at World Bank in West and Central Africa and attend the World Bank Recruitment Drive for Africa Event
About World Bank
The World Bank Group works in every major area of development. We provide a wide array of financial products and technical assistance, and we help countries share and apply innovative knowledge and solutions to the challenges they face.
Western and Central Africa region
Western and Central Africa region
Application Deadline: 12 October 2022
The Western and Central Africa Region of the World Bank is looking for dedicated professionals with a passion for international development to join our innovative and diverse staff. A career with the World Bank Group offers a unique opportunity to contribute to solving some of the world’s most pressing problems. We are opening over 30 new positions in our country offices in the Western and Central Africa Region.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and inclusive employer, not discriminating based on gender, gender identity, religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability. We offer competitive salaries and benefit packages. This recruitment drive builds on a similar drive last year.
In Western and Central Africa, the World Bank is a leading partner with a growing portfolio over 390 projects totaling more than $51 billion. We work in a variety of sectors, including agriculture, trade, transport, energy, education, health, water, and many more. We also work on tackling some of the major global challenges of our time, including climate change and global pandemics.
Are you ready to make an impact? Are you a development expert who is seeking new career challenges? Please apply online by October 12, 2022.
Can I apply? Yes, if you are:
- Interested in a local position in one of the offices of the Western and Central Africa region of the World Bank;
- Hold a Master’s and/or PhD Degree(s) with a minimum of 5-8 years of professionally relevant experience;
- A technical expert with development experience in the relevant areas;
- Fluent in oral and written English. French is also required for some positions.
What is the timeline of the recruitment process?
- Timing of the Application Process: September 15 – October 12, 2022
- Close of the Application Process: October 12, 2022
- Join the Mission – World Bank Recruitment Drive for Africa Event: September 30, 2022
- Expected start date of new hires: December 2022 – February 2023
Check out the available positions below At World Bank:
World Bank Recruitment Drive for Africa Event: September 30, 2022
- WHEN: September 30, 2022, from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm, Washington, DC time / 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm GMT/ Ghana time.
- AGENDA: The various sectors will feature their work and career opportunities in the region.
- TARGET AUDIENCE: Mid-career professionals, technical specialists with at least 5 years of experience in a sector, professional associations, and faculty and students who have an interest in learning more about the World Bank Group
- FORMAT AND LANGUAGE: streamed live in English, recording will be posted immediately after the event and questions monitored and answered via email
- CONTACT: For more information
Also Apply for
Also, Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/CampusLifestyl4
Join our Telegram Group for updates https://t.me/opportunitiesPublic