World Youth Forum is open to all youth of all nations; who believe in their power of making changes and aim to become influential within their communities.
Things needed to become a youth forum member
• Passport Scan (For Foreign Applicants)
• National ID Scan (For Egyptian Applicants)
• A clear photo with white background
You might be asked for some additional documents like a CV, video Sample, or a research paper if you apply as a speaker in one of our events.
How to register for the World Youth Forum
• Go to https://register.wyfegypt.com/
• Watch “Road to WYF” video explaining the registration process.
How to become a member
Step 1: Fill in your basic Information
Step 2: Verify Your Email
Step 3: Complete your profile
All nationalities are welcome to apply, however, please note that some events will be restricted only to specific regions given the topic discussed.
Dedicated promising youth with a real passion to solve problems and come up with initiatives for a better world.
Young leaders who have personal, professional, and educational experience related to the event-discussed topics.
Attending an event
Once your account is validated and selected for participation, you will:
Step 1: Receive your E-Invitation
Step 2: Choose your desired flight dates
Step 3: Receive your E-Ticket
Step 4: Apply for Visa
Step 5: Receive your Accommodation details
Reasons to disqualify applications
Some applications might get disqualified due to the following reasons
• Incomplete Membership profiles
• Providing false information.
• Personal photo does not match the required criteria.
• National ID or Passport (for Non-Egyptians) is not provided.
• Passport is not valid for 6-8 months from the date of the event.
World Youth Forum has a main annual event held in Sharm El-Sheikh and multiple other events throughout the year. World Youth Forum offers you a variety of options to allow you to seize the utmost level of experience during your participation throughout the year.
You can attend the events as An Attendee, A Speaker, A Model participant, A Workshop participant, and many more depending; on the event.
How to know you have been selected?
Once we validate your account; an Email, as well as an SMS, will be sent out with your E-Invitation to the event.
Round flights from your nearest EgyptAir hub are FULLY FUNDED by World Youth Forum, including the domestic flights within Egypt.
• You will have to choose your suitable dates of arrival and departure
• Choose your nearest EgyptAir hub
• Wait for the confirmed date of your flight
• Receive your E-Ticket
All travelers to Egypt must be able to provide evidence of authorized permission to travel whilst in-country. To obtain a visa, please head to the nearest Egyptian Consulate or Embassy with the following documents:
• Passport copy (Valid for at least 6-8 months)
• 2 personal photos
• Any further documents might be required (Please consult with the nearest Egyptian Consulate or Embassy in your country of residence)
- Accommodation during the event is fully funded by World Youth Forum.