X2 Civic Services Clerk Jobs At Department Of Home Affairs South Africa – Apply Now
17 March 2023
The Department of Home Affairs is inviting applications for the vacant post of CIVIC SERVICES CLERK, (2 POSITIONS)
We are looking for committed, passionate and talented individuals to form part of a new leadership team, equipped with the right skills to deliver a modern world-class service. If you are committed to delivering on the National Development Plan’s (NDP’s) priorities, ascribe the Department’s shared value set, have what it takes to serve the needs of South African citizens, residents and visitors, and your credentials meet the requirements of any of the following positions, kindly respond before the closing date.
ALSO READ: X45 Open Jobs at the Mpumalanga Department of Education for South Africans Apply Now (Closing Date: 23 March 2023)
The Department of Home Affairs is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender, disability) through the filling of these positions.
Applications must be :
- sent to the correct address specified at the bottom of the last post, on or before the closing date;
- submitted on the new Application for Employment Form (Z.83), obtainable at www.gov.za;
- accompanied by a comprehensive CV, citing the start and end date (dd/mm/yr) of each employment period to be
- considered, including the details of at least two contactable employment references (as recent as possible);
- shortlisted candidates will be required to submit a copy of their ID document, a valid driver’s license (if specified as a
- job requirement), as well as the relevant highest educational qualifications, on or before the day of the interview.
- Applicants who possess (a) foreign qualification(s), must also submit the evaluated results of such qualifications, as
- received from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA); and
ALSO READ: 2023 Nedbank (South Africa) Johannesburg Group Risk Graduate Trainee -Apply Now
- In the filling of entry level positions, preference may be given to unemployed youth / graduates, and / or who have
- successfully completed their respective skills development programmes, who satisfy the inherent requirements of the post
- and reside within close proximity to the office where the post is based.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be subjected to an interview;
- Candidates potentially considered suitable after the interview, will be subjected to employment suitability checks (credit,
- criminal, citizenship, employment references and qualification verifications).
- Appointed persons will be required to –
- serve a prescribed probation period; and
- obtain security clearance appropriate to the post and within the prescribed time frame
ALSO READ: 2023 Nedbank YES Programme For Unemployed South African Youth | Apply Now !
Job Vacancy : CIVIC SERVICES CLERK, (2 POSITIONS)
SALARY LEVEL : A basic salary of R218 064 to R256 860 per annum (Level 6). In addition, a range of benefits are offered.
CENTRE : Limpopo: Large Office: Polokwane (1 Post)
REF NO : HRMC 16/23/9a
CENTRE : Limpopo: Medium Office: Thabazimbi (1 Post)
REF NO : HRMC 16/23/9b
• An undergraduate qualification in Public Management / Administration / Social Sciences at
NQF level 6 as recognised by SAQA
• Basic understanding of Civic Service operations
•Sound knowledge of the Batho Pele Principles
• Computer literacy
• Planning and organizing
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Financial administration
ALSO READ: Approved Jobs In New Zealand For 2023 With Visa Sponsorship And Minimum Requirements Needed -Apply Now
• Attention to detail
• Client orientation and customer focus
ALSO READ: The Best Cruise Line Job Opportunities for South Africans For 2023 – Apply Online Now
• Record and time management
• A valid driver’s license will be an added advantage.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, amongst others, the following specific tasks:
• Process Civic Services applications and issuing of documents in line with procedures and to
provide administrative support in the office
ALSO READ: The Vacant Post Of Immigration Control Officer: Inspectorate, (6 Positions) From The Department Of Home Affairs (SA) Is Inviting Applications- Apply Now
• Attend to enquiries and perform online verification
• Greet customers and ensure that they receive a professional warm and friendly welcome
•Operate the live capture photo booth in the office
• Verify, validate and capture client
information on system, fingerprints, scan client supporting documents on line
• Examine processed fingerprints and evaluate their validity for entry into the automated fingerprint
• Receive, scan and file smartcards upon receipt at the office
• Process collections of ID smart cards to clients
ALSO READ: VISA Company Is Hiring Accounting Graduates At Their Bangalore Location For 2023 -APPLY NOW
• Process application of Identity Document, Registration
of Births, Marriages and Deaths, Late Registration, Rectification and Amendment of
particulars and issuing citizenship documents.
Limpopo: Mr J Kgole, Tel No: (015) 287 2802
More info visit department of home affairs website
ALSO READ: List of Top Leading Amazing Fruit-picking Companies in Canada That Offer Visa Sponsorship 2023
Also Read: Verified Visa-Sponsored Fruit And Vegetable Pickers Jobs In Canada 2023
Also Read: The 5 Best Engineering Jobs In The UK With Visa Sponsorship And Relocation Support Apply Now
Join our Telegram | Follow us on Linkedin | Also, Follow us on Twitter. | Join Our Whatsapp Group
God bless and All the best !!