Deadline: 20 June 2020
Are you passionate about writing and publishing? If you are one of the best writers out there (18-35 years), here is a good opportunity for you to publish your work with Youth Opportunities Hub (YOH).
Youth Opportunities Hub (YOB) is a non-profit entity interested in assisting the global youth to take opportunities that come in their way.
We are looking for high quality “blog writing”. Formulate any topic of your choice that falls under the following two areas:
(i) Youth Entrepreneurship
(ii) Youth Careers
For example, “How to get a job online?” or maybe “Youth entrepreneurship will help to alleviate rampant unemployment”. NB_ Please note that these are just examples to give you an insight; hence, you are required to formulate a topic of your choice.
Please send us:
- A high-quality blog/essay, maximum of 500 words
- The minimum words required (200 words)
- A photo that supports your essay is optional
- Include your short biography at the end of your essay (your name, school/university/institute, email and country you live in. you may also include your current occupation)
- your work must be original. Any trace of plagiarism will be detected.
- Anti-plagiarism software will be used to check all submitted essays.
Successful participants will be notified via email before the 25th of June 2020.
- Ten successful candidates will be selected and the best writer/blogger will be awarded USD 500.
- The second best will be awarded USD 300 and the third will awarded USD 200.
- All selected articles (10 articles) including the winner will be published on YOH’s website.
- e-certificates will be issued to successful participants.
How to Participate?
Send your essay as a Word or PDF document to StaffDesk@youthopportunitieshub.com