Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) Is Hiring Workers With A Degree In Computer Science To Work Remotely From Their Homes For 2023 (Competitive Salary and Benefits) APPLY NOW
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
ALSO READ: VISA Company Is Hiring Accounting Graduates At Their Bangalore Location For 2023 -APPLY NOW
VP, FIELD CISO (US)
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Customer Experience & Transformation
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where he connections occur – the internet – so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
The VP, FIELD CISO will lead a best-in-class security organization for Zscaler’s global organization. Our business is Cloud Cybersecurity with facilities and people around the world. The VP Field CISO will have oversight of the 7×24 security operations function ensuring the safety for the organization. This includes websites, applications, infrastructure, data warehouses, data centers.
ALSO READ: Approved Jobs In New Zealand For 2023 With Visa Sponsorship And Minimum Requirements Needed -Apply Now
And provide a rapid coordinated response to any threats for all Zscaler’s Brands, People or Properties. This leader builds a cadence of thorough metric performance improvement in the security organization driven by data analytics and data solutions. You will play a critical role in protecting Zscaler’s customers, employees, partners and suppliers and other business from the full spectrum of security threats and response. You will define a vision and marshal the resources and talent required to translate that vision into reality. You will engage the broader employee population to become champions for security.
- To lead the global security organization in safeguarding against current and future security risks.
- Lead SOC/IR ensuring that the security operations team provides situational awareness surrounding threats. You will do this through the detection, containment, and remediation of IT threats including the management of incidents across the entire enterprise; ensuring they are properly identified, analyzed, communicated and resolved.
- Define the security organization objectives and priorities, establishing check points for delivery to ensure related risks and recommended mitigation strategies are delivered.
- Drive oversight of all activities related to IT compliance. Including regulatory and audit requirements ensuring that high standards for IT are being followed.
ALSO READ: Apply Now For Summer Jobs with Cruise Lines For 2023
- Focusing specifically on Information Security, Risk Management and IT Disaster recovery and Business Continuity. Champion Zscaler’s security strategy collaborating with the organization’s key partners to establish the vision ensuring the mitigation of risk and the protection of internal data, customer data, intellectual property, people safety, buildings and equipment.
- Lead a large security team in managing governance, risk and compliance, business continuity ensuring Zscaler maintains all vital compliance including; Data Security Standards, GDPR and CCPA.
- Ensure that Zscaler remains elite in detection and remediation staying ahead of potential threats and responding rapidly to any attacks.
- Define clear standards and processes for how operations technology provides security, disaster recovery, protection of information and physical assets, and forensic investigation or incident response.
- Mentor and inspire the Security Management team to continually develop skills, capabilities and partnerships across the global security organization.
- Represent the security posture to Zscaler’s senior leadership team and to external or regulatory organizations as the need arises.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent required Master’s or advanced degree desired Security industry accreditation, CISSP 10 years of security experience developing and leading large enterprise wide corporate security, risk management, and other related programs.
- In-depth Knowledge of Security Related products and services to ensure tool requirements for build or buy are within scope and budget.
- Demonstrated success and recognition as a Security Industry Leader in a consumer facing business of substantial scale and complexity.
- Expertise in PCI with an in-depth understanding of all related compliance issues in a consumer business to include Privacy, GDPR, CCPA Demonstrated understanding of the use of data and advance analytics in breach detection and monitoring of the security environment.
- Experience with identifying and applying high industry and internal standards to continuously improve physical security systems and investigation techniques.
- Confirmed expertise in audit and assessment methodologies procedures and policies that relate to information networks, systems and applications. Ability to balance large financial budgets demonstrating thorough fiscal responsibility.
ALSO READ: 2023 Advantages And Disadvantages of Earning Your Teaching Degree Online
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially in the areas of presentation and interaction with people at all levels across the organization.
- Able to inspire investment from the broader population of employees to ensure active participation and championing of key security initiatives.
- A shown leader, able to empower, hire, retain and mentor a large and diverse organization.
- Ability to operate within a diverse global environment and show sensitivities to different customer needs within diverse geographies.
- Ability to lead in a product focused and agile based organization. A creative problem solver, able to create innovative solutions and comfortable working in a highly analytical data driven environment. Why join us: Zscaler recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people.
The base salary range for this full-time position is $175,000 to $275,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Zscaler’s salary ranges are benchmarked and are determined by role and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations and could be higher or lower based on a multitude of factors, including job-related skills, experience, location and relevant education or training.
ALSO READ: Special Education Teacher Jobs Available In The USA With Favourable Salaries For 2023 -Apply Online
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
ALSO READ: X45 Open Jobs at the Mpumalanga Department of Education for South Africans Apply Now (Closing Date: 23 March 2023)
Also Read: Verified Visa-Sponsored Fruit And Vegetable Pickers Jobs In Canada 2023
Also Read: The 5 Best Engineering Jobs In The UK With Visa Sponsorship And Relocation Support Apply Now
Join our Telegram | Follow us on Linkedin | Also, Follow us on Twitter. | Join Our Whatsapp Group
God bless and All the best !!