If you are a foreign worker and want to work in the US apply for the US H2A Seasonal Work Visa in 2023. The US Citizenship and immigration service has an approved employers list. It allows approved US Employers to hire foreigners to work in the US in agriculture-related fields.
The US Employers are responsible for giving foreign workers housing and transportation from home to the workplace. According to the year 2022 total of 298,000 H2A visas were issued for foreign workers. The Department of Agriculture in the US verified these numbers. In this post, we will guide you completely about the US H2A Work Visa Process 2023.
Detail of US H2A Work Visa Process 2023
|Visa Type||H2A Agricultural Visa|
|Who can Apply||Non-US Citizens|
H2A Visa Sponsorship Jobs in the USA
- Find Agriculture Jobs: SEASONALJOBS.DOL.GOV
- H-2A Job Registry
What is US H2 Visa, Cost & Duration
It is a temporary seasonal work visa in which US employers or companies hire foreign workers to work in the agriculture field. If you apply for a US H2 work visa, it takes up to 75 days to process.
The duration of the H2 visa Maximum of 3 years. You can stay and work in the USA minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 3 years if you renew your visa.
All your visa costs are paid by your employers. We mentioned below with full details of visa costs in the employer benefits section.
What are the Benefits of US Employers
The US employer will give various benefits to foreign workers including:
- Labor Certification Fee: $100
- Non-Immigrant Worker Petition Filing Fee: $460
- H-2A Visa Application Fee: $190
- Border stamp fee: $6
- Agent fees: $100
- Transportation to the USA: $400 to $650 (Paid by Employer)
- Housing: $9,000 to $13,000 per worker
H2A Working Industry in US
These are some of the following working industries of seasonal agricultural visas.
- Fishing and aquaculture
- Feeding and caring for livestock
- Planting and harvesting trees
- Milking cows and goats
- Landscaping and groundskeeping
- Processing poultry and meat
- Pruning trees and shrubs
- Picking fruits and vegetables
- Planting and transplanting crops
H2A Work Visa Sponsorship Companies 2023 in the US
There are many US employers and Companies approved by the US government that hire foreign workers for work. You can check here the full list of visa sponsorship companies in the USA.
How to Apply
First, find a job related to the agriculture companies. We mentioned a link to some sponsorship companies above you can use it too.
In the second step, your employer needs to submit a labor certification to the US Department of Labor. When DOL sends you the temporary labor certification, the employer must file Form I-129 with USCIS.
After all the steps are done, apply online for the H2 Seasonal work visa and attend the interview at the embassy.
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All The Best !!