Are you a recent graduate or a student searching for opportunities to work directly with the United Nations agencies? Apply for the UNICEF Internship Programme, which offers a monthly stipend and experience learning that can enhance your professional development.
The UNICEF Internship Programme provides recent graduates and students from a range of academic backgrounds with the chance to complete international internship opportunities with UNICEF. Interns at UNICEF benefit from meaningful internship experiences that will advance their academic, professional, and personal development as well as hands-on learning opportunities in the humanitarian sector.
Fully Funded UNICEF Internship Program Is Available To Students And Recent Graduates Worldwide: Register Now!
Become an advocate for every child by beginning your career with UNICEF.
Internship duration: Internships typically last six to twenty-six weeks. Part-time or full-time internships are also options.
All of our interns are eligible for a stipend from UNICEF or a cooperating organization as a contribution toward living costs. When funds is available, a one-time lump sum may also be given as a donation toward the cost of travel and visas.
- Internship Programme offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical work experience.
•Expenses covered: UNICEF provides a monthly stipend to interns. A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs, may also be granted when funding is available.
- Visa: If necessary, UNICEF will provide relevant supporting documents for our visa applications.
Your profile could be a good fit if it meets the following requirements:
•Be at least 18 years old.
•Be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or PhD programme, or have graduated within the past
•Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in
the working language of the office you are applying to, may also be required.
•Have no immediate relatives (e.g.. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF or any other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
•Additional consideration will be given to any professional experience relevant to the function you’re applying for.
•Have strong academic performance and motivation.
- Internship opportunities are offered throughout the year You can find current opportunities on their vacancies page.
- Once you identify a vacancy of interest please click on the button “Apply Now” and then proceed with instructions for the application process.
•Carefully review the requirements for each internship opportunity and customize your profile to highlight your suitability for the role.
rue to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All The Best!!