The World Bank Legal Internship Program 2024 is now accepting applications. The World Bank Legal Vice Presidency provides highly motivated law students with an opportunity to learn about the World Bank’s mission and work, as well as those of the Legal Vice Presidency.
The program’s goal, which includes providing interns with first-hand experiences on the World Bank’s day-to-day operations, will allow students to work closely with members of staff in the Legal Vice Presidency who are outstanding and inspiring development professionals.
Company/Organisation(s): World Bank Group
Program Type: Student Internship
Program Location: Washington DC/Other locations
Program Duration: 2 – 6 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Law Students
Nationality: All Nationalities
Details of the World Bank Legal Internship Program 2024
The World Bank Legal Internship Program is offered thrice a year for a period of maximum three months at World Bank Headquarters in Washington, D.C. and in certain selected country offices for currently enrolled law school students.
- Spring Internship Program: Application period will commence on September 1 and end on September 30 (Proposed internship period is for 10-12 weeks, typically between March and May, depending on prevailing needs).
- Summer Internship Program: Application period will commence on December 1 and end on December 31 (Internship period is for 10-12 weeks, typically between June and August, depending on prevailing needs).
- Fall Internship Program: Application period will commence on April 1 and end on April 30 (Proposed internship period is for 10-12 weeks, typically between September and November, depending on prevailing needs).
You can apply to become an intern in the Legal Vice Presidency if;
- You hold citizenship of any IBRD member state
- You are enrolled in an LLB, JD, LLM, SJD, PhD, or equivalent legal academic program while you would be undertaking your internship with us? (e.g. if you apply for the Summer Cycle of LIP, you must be enrolled in an eligible legal academic program between June and August)
- You have an excellent command of the English language
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their application consisting of the below documents through the link provided [application link].
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of enrollment in a law degree (LLB, JD, LLM, SJD, PhD, or equivalent) and academic transcript(s).
- Short essay providing a response to a research question posed by the Legal Vice Presidency for the prevailing application period.
Application Deadline: Varies per round
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All The Best!!