New Zealand Government Manaaki Scholarships 2023: New Zealand Government Scholarships are sponsored by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade. This post highlights various types of Manaaki Government Scholarships in prestigious Universities in New Zealand. These scholarships are available in all courses like Science and Engineering, Medical, Arts, Law, Economics, Management, Social Sciences, Technology, Environmental & many other fields. Such opportunities change and enrich the lives of deserving people.
Maybe there is no one of us who doesn’t want to study and work in the world’s most peaceful country, New Zealand. Applications from all over the world are invited to apply for the New Zealand Government Scholarship 2023-24. These scholarships are available to International Students for all degree levels – of Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D.
New Zealand Fully funded Manaaki Government Scholarships has many exciting and “life-changing” benefits to offer like full tuition fee waiver, registration fees, medical expenses, and travel/airfare. Laboratory, Stationary, and Dormitory and Research allowances/ stipends. Let’s dig deeper into more details:
Details of New Zealand Fully Funded Manaaki Government Scholarships:
- Sponsoring body: Government of New Zealand.
- Applicable levels: Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate, Post Doctorate (Tertiary students).
- Scholarship type: Fully funded.
- Eligible nationalities: Any.
- Duration: 2023-24.
- Deadline: Varies from one country to another. However, for most of the universities deadline is between 28 Feb-27 March.
Why choose New Zealand for study?
- Friendly people and a peaceful/ welcoming society.
- Access to word class, highly acclaimed and accredited education system.
- Diverse and multicultural environment with the lowest crime rates in the world.
- An opportunity to develop critical thinking in a safe and prejudice-free environment.
- Unlike many other countries, New Zealand gives you an opportunity to take on Part-time time jobs while on Student Visa.
- Equal employee rights for local, as well as, International applicants.
- An opportunity to learn from innovative experts in top-demanded subjects on lower tuition feeds and full scholarships ( you don’t have to pay much for this golden chance).
Types of Fully-funded New Zealand Government Manaaki Scholarships:
The New Zealand government offers various types of Manaaki scholarships to deserving and hardworking students of tertiary level from developing and under-developed countries to study in a New Zealand country or any Pacific university or institute. They are funded by New Zealand Aide Program and administered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade. Following are the types of Fully-funded Manaaki scholarships by the New Zealand Government :
1. Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students:
These are fully-funded scholarships for eligible international students at the tertiary level. This scholarship enables undergraduate and postgraduate students to study full-time at a New Zealand a Pacific university.
2. Short Term Training Scholarships for Pacific and Timor-Leste citizens.
These are short-term scholarships for new workers/ entry-level jobs to impart them skills training and on-the-job work experience. However, all countries are not eligible except some Pacific countries and Timor-Leste.
3. Short Term Training Scholarships for citizens of Southeast Asia and Timor-Leste.
These short scholarships are introduced for skills training and on-the-job experience of candidates from eligible Southeast Asian countries and Timor-Leste.
4. English Language Training for Officials Scholarships (NZELTO).
These are short-term scholarships for government officials/ servants from eligible African and Asian countries to impart them English Language Proficiency Training.
God bless and All the best !!