Accounting companies are looking for a skilled and experienced candidate to join our Educational institute to join as a Bursar.
As a Bursar, you will be supervising student’s financial services such as collecting tuition fees and managing accounts receivable/payable. You will be in charge of the payment of supplies and will be responsible for managing our budget and setup of our financial procedures.
You will also tackle the financial and general administrative tasks. You will be managing employment contracts, contacting local authorities while ensuring compliance with federal and state law.
In addition to this, you should have the ability to perform various tasks in a timely manner, under minimum supervision. You should also help in running the financial and operational management smoothly.
If you feel you can perform these duties diligently, then apply right away. We would like to meet you.
- Manage and oversee day-to-day operations of student, faculty, and staff accounts.
- Prepare files of receipts and books of tuition fees, financial aid resources, petty cash and so on.
- Manage the accounts receivable and accounts payables.
- Design and update financial procedures.
- Manage the annual budget as prescribed by the management.
- Coordinate with local authorities and school governors.
- Review employment contracts and services terms.
- Create reports and presentations for the higher education authorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management or relevant field.
- Proven 1-2 years of work experience of working as a Bursar, Budget Manager or a similar position in the Accounting Department.
- A professional certification in school management will be an advantage.
- Strong understanding to perform cost and productivity analysis.
- Ability to manage cash flow management and familiarity with budget preparation.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting procedures and best practices.
- Solid financial management skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Great presentation skills.
- A problem solver.
— Toronto, ON
Assists the Bursar/CAO with drafting administrative policies and prepares presentations to be delivered to the Senior Administrative Management (SAM) team, the…
$56,571 – $75,888 a year
St. Augustine’s Seminary of Toronto
— Scarborough, ON
Manage and implement effective communication strategies utilizing different approaches including print, digital, video, and social media.
$62,000 – $68,000 a year
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All The Best !!