Non-Turkish nationals are permitted to work in Turkey with a Turkish Work Visa. An extensive guide to the Turkiye Work Visa and Permit Process is provided in this post. Both a work visa and a work permit are required for anyone who wants to work in Turkey. Except for the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, all nationals must obtain a work permit and a work visa. The residential permit and the Turkish work permit are equivalent.
The application process for the Turkiye work visa involved two sides, the employee and the employer. The employee is the one who is responsible for securing a Job and then filling out the work visa application. The Employer is the one who will file the work permit application for his employee. Below you can find all the necessary information that you need to know before you start applying.
Choose the Right Type of Employment for a Turkish Work Visa
When you fill out the online application form make sure to choose the right type of employment type.
- Employment Purpose/Special Employment Purpose
- Assigned Lecturers/Academics
- Assigned Sportsperson
- Assigned Artists
- Assigned Free Zone Workers
- Assigned Journalists
- Montage and Repairman Purposes
How to Apply for the Turkiye Work Visa?
- You must have a Job offer from a Turkish employer.
- A Job contract letter.
- You can not submit the work visa application without any employment offer.
- You should apply for a Turkiye work visa at the Turkish embassy or consulate in your country of residence to obtain a work permit and visa.
- In some countries, you may have to file your application to a third-party visa application center, to which Turkiye has outsourced visa submission. For example in Pakistan “Anatolia Visa Application Center” is responsible for filing and managing visa applications for Turkiye.
- Your passport, visa application form, and a letter from your employer are the necessary documents for your application.
- Other documents are required from your employer and should be submitted to the Turkish Ministry of Labor and Social Security (MLSS) by your employer.
- Your employer must have to submit those documents within ten working days after your application.
Work Permit Application
A Turkiye work visa application is worthless without a work permit application. The work visa application should be completed by the employee and the work permit application should be submitted to the (MLSS) by your employer Within ten days.
Your employer in Turkiye should complete an online application at the website of the Turkish Ministry of Labor and Social Security (MLSS).
Complete the Online Application Form
Once you have secured a Job, and understand the process. The next step is to submit the visa application.
You need to complete the online visa application form. Select your country, and city name from the link and it will tell you the process for filing an application.
If the Turkish embassy has authorized any “Agency” then they will fill out the Turkiye work visa application form.
Processing Time for Turkiye Work Visa
Applications are finalized by the Turkish Ministry of Labor and Social Security (MLSS) within thirty days at the latest.
After Your Arrival in Turkiye
Right after your arrival in Türkiye (before starting to work), you should be registered at the local police department within one month to obtain the necessary residence permit.
Conclusion: This is how the Turkiye Work Visa Process works. The process may vary from country to country. It is best to contact the embassy of Turkiye in your country.
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All The Best !!