Campuslifestyle is here again with the best opportunity OECD PARIS PAID INTERNSHIP. This is a completely fully funded internship and also a paid internship. You are getting a monthly allowance for this internship to cover all of your expenses. You just need to be a student of any university related to the provided fields of the OECD Paris Internship program.
Don’t worry about visa procedures the OECD team with help out you in application processing. There are a large number of fields available for internship programs and you will learn about a large number of different areas during this internship.
This is a total of thirty days internship so you need to be available for thirty days and you should have enrollment proof that you are already a student of any university. The best thing about the OECD internship program is you can apply many times if you are not selected this year.
International applicants from all over the world can apply. Masters students, Doctoral programs students, and students of the Bachelor’s degree program are eligible to apply.
Brief Details about OECD Paris Paid Internship:
No. of Internships: 500
Internship Duration:1 month
- Human Resources
- Legal services
- Finance, Budget, and Accounting
- Office Administration
- Communications, Media & Public Relations
- Information Technology
- Event Management
Following areas of research are available in this OECD Internship Program:
- Gender and Diversity
- Bribery and corruption
- Artificial Intelligence
- Education and Skills
- Inclusive Growth
- Corporate Governance
- Industry, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Health Competition
- Science and Technology
- International Migration
- Regulatory Reform
- Public Governance
- Regional Development
- Insurance and Pensions
- Trade and Agriculture
OECD Internship Benefits:
- A total stipend of 700 euro for the coverage of living expenses of the internee.
- Visa application assistance by the OECD Paris team
- Students from all over the world can apply on this OECD Paris paid Internship program.
- Applicants who are already studying in a field related to OECD internship are eligible to apply.
- You should be fluent in English and French language for this internship.
- You should have excellent communication skills with others.
- Total duration of internship program is 30 days so you must be available for at least 30 days for this internship program..
- Valid international Passport scan copy
- At the time of application, you have to be a student of any university and you must present the proof of your enrollment in the university.
- Health insurance
- Applications are open for internship in 2022.
You can apply for the OECD paid internship by clicking the link given below on the official website: