Roast Meat & Sandwich Shop is looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance with food health and safety regulations and company standards.
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or establishment by which they are employed. They perform all duties necessary to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe.
The cook’s responsibilities include following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting other cooks as needed. You should also be able to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy.
To be successful as a cook, you should be able to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be able to handle multiple food orders without compromising on quality.
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the correct temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering stock as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting other cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems with customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High school diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling certification is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience working as a Cook.
- The ability to follow recipes.
- The ability to work in a team.
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
Cook – Full Time – No Late Nights + Tips
Roast Meat & Sandwich Shop
- Food Handler Certification
We are also a certified LMIA business who can support foreign workers.
Looking for a cook who wants to Masta Pasta & Pizza!
Certified Living Wage Employer seeking 2 Full Time Cook ~ no late nights & cash tips ~
Starting wage- $20.49/hr minimum (negotiable depending on experience) + $4/hr in tips
Our hospitality group of 2 restaurants under 1 roof. No late nights, we close at 6PM!
Good pay + cash tips! WE OFFER: * great work environment * mentoring from our team * excellent opportunities for growth and promotion within the company
WE ARE LOOKING FOR: * full time * pasta making experience * punctuality * knife skills * confidence * exceeding guest expectations – this is an open kitchen * enjoy working in a kitchen, likes to have fun with customers and team mates * ensure sanitary cooking conditions and appropriate safe food handling
Job Type: Full Time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $20.49 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Do you live in Victoria
Work Location: In person
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All The Best!!