We are looking for a Valet to join our team and provide excellent customer service to our guests by parking and retrieving their vehicles as needed.
Valet responsibilities include greeting guests, unloading luggage, and parking cars on behalf of our guests.
Ultimately, you will work in a small team to help unload luggage, answer guest questions, and park and retrieve vehicles for our guests.
- Direct traffic in the parking area as needed and assist guests in entering and leaving the parking lot
- Answer guests’ questions regarding local attractions, hotel amenities, and other available services
- Collect and accurately label keys belonging to guests to ensure their proper return
- Park guests’ vehicles in predetermined areas within the parking lot while following all traffic laws
- Operate vehicles safely and responsibility
- Organize and file paperwork regarding guests’ vehicles and daily transactions
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Valet or similar role
- Neat appearance and upkeep of uniform
- Excellent customer service skills
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Valet
|Posting date:||07 August 2023|
|Salary:||£11.25 per hour|
|Additional salary information:||Bonus, Uniform, Benefits, Uniform|
|Closing date:||06 September 2023|
|Location:||Trafford Park, Greater Manchester, M17 1SW|
|Company:||Europcar Group UK Limited|
We are looking for Valeters to join Europcar.
You’ve probably heard of Europcar. You probably think we just rent cars at the airport. We do so much more!
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Starting on 5.6 weeks holiday (including bank holidays)
- Free on site car parking
- Discounted car hire rates across our network
- 20% discount on EE mobile phone contracts*
- Confidential legal and support service through BUPA
- Career progression and development
*forms part of current non contractual benefit offering
- Preparation of company vehicles to a high standard
- Support the driving team for delivery & collection of vehicles
- Ensuring the preparation area is clean and tidy at all times
- Identify any fleet maintenance issues
- Deliver world class customer service
- Become part of a successful team
Key skills required:
- A full, valid clean driving licence, with a minimum of 4 years driving experience is required.
- Flexibility in your working hours, including availability during the day, evenings and weekends – our locations can offer you a wide variety of shifts.
- Reliable, positive and professional
- Great communication skills
- Good team player
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the business
- A keen and enthusiastic nature
Why choose Europcar?
We operate a wide range of vehicle mobility products including vehicle rental and car sharing services. We help businesses keep their people on the road in low emission vehicles and we’re adding more electric vehicles to our fleet every day. We supply the vans that are used to deliver your online shopping. And, we think most importantly, we provide a working environment for our colleagues that is flexible and nurtures their career ambitions. Everyone counts at Europcar.
We are now building our operations for growth over the coming year. As part of a global organisation we have big ambitions, and everyone who is part of our team can make a contribution to – and benefit from – our success.
Joining the team of this market leading brand will give you the opportunity to progress your career in the rental industry. Europcar is committed to helping employees develop market-leading skills through ongoing training and development.
If you believe you have what it takes to become a successful Valeter within Europcar then please apply today!
Agencies – Please do not send any speculative candidates or CVs in response to this advert. The Company will not accept any terms and conditions based on a speculative applications being sent.
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All The Best!!