Applications are open for the Asia Foundation Development Fellowship Program 2022. The fellowship program is fully funded and open to all applicants below the age of 40 years. The Asia Foundation has always focused on enabling the skills of potential future leaders and providing them with the means of learning.
The Asian foundation development fellowship will be held online/virtual between 19 March and 29 April 2022. It will feature 20 hours of intensive leadership training and 10-20 hours of Asian Development Virtual Study Tour sessions spread out over six weeks. The opening sessions of the training program will be of several hours and requires much attention and commitment by the candidates. These sessions will be more like a workshop of several days.
Details about the Asia Foundation Development Fellowship
Deadline is November 29, 2021
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible Regions: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, and Nepal. Pacific Islands: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, and Nepal
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the criteria for the Asia Foundation Development fellowship program:
- Candidates must have a track record of accomplishment and experience in the following areas of specialization; economic governance development, empowerment, legislation, women’s environment, and regional cooperation.
- Candidates under the age of 40 years by 1 January 2022 are eligible only.
- Candidates must be intellectual, passionate, trusted, and inspiring leaders in their professional lives and social communities.
- Proficiency in English reading, writing, and speaking is a must for the candidates, but TOEFL or ILETS is unnecessary.
- Candidates must be accessible and able to engage in all aspects of the programs.
- Be citizens or residents of one of the eligible countries or regions where The Asia Foundation operates programs.
Here are some benefits of the Asia Foundation Development fellowship program:
- Leadership Development coaches, speakers, assignments, and sessions focusing on leaders’ personalities and well-being make up the Leadership Training Program, which is highly engaging and hands-on.
- Fellows will be connected with top leaders and thinkers, renowned policy leaders, and local innovators through the Asian Development Virtual Study Tour, a webinar.
- The fellowship will help fellows explore, innovate, and polish themselves so that they can deliver positive change to society and help develop their society.
Other details :
- Short video
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of recommendation
- Written submission
- Personal information