Approved List Of Companies Hiring Forklift Operators In Canada 2023 | Visa Sponsorship | Apply Now
We are looking for technically skilled candidates in Canada with excellent attention to detail for the position of forklift operator. Forklift operators are responsible for optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency, scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs, and managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment, among other duties.
Forklift operators will need to transport valuable items, requiring diligence and good hand-eye coordination.
Forklift Operator Responsibilities:
- Loading, unloading, shipping, and receiving warehouse items.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Securing loads to the machine before transportation.
- Inspecting for damages to vehicles.
- Scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs.
- Operating and managing technical equipment.
- Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules.
Forklift Operator Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid fork-lifting certificate.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Proficiency in operating technical machinery and RF scanners.
- Good physical condition.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication.
Here Is List Of Companies Hiring Forklift Operators In Canada :
#1- Saw Operator (Nights)
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Vision care
This position is only available to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada
Schulte Industries origins started in 1912 and since then has developed into a company known across the world for not only its quality and service but much more. The Schulte team is dedicated to supporting the local community through events and fundraisers.
A great benefit package and competitive wages are just a couple of things to expect when working at Schulte Industries. You can also expect a supportive and safe work environment with plenty of opportunities to grow as a professional. Immediately following employment with Schulte Industries you are enrolled in our corporate incentive program. This incentive program rewards safety, corporate profitability, and achieving department oriented goals.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $21.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 10 hour shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Englefeld, SK: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
#2- Local City Driver / Forklift Operator, Full-time
- Profit sharing
- Life insurance
Now is your chance to join one of the country’s largest and most trusted LTL carriers: ABF Freight is looking for new team members across the country!
ABF Freight, an ArcBest company, is an exceptional company where driven people have rewarding careers. Our pace of expansion means we’re looking for people with The Skill & The Will to serve customers who depend on us for customized transportation and logistics solutions.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Have 1 year of verifiable tractor/trailer experience (Candidates with less than 1 year experience may be eligible for training).
- Have a Class-A CDL with doubles/triples, tanker and hazardous materials endorsements and no automatic restriction.
- Have a good stable work record.
- Have a safe driving record (from MVR and previous employment).
- Be able to pass DOT pre-employment drug screen and meet DOT medical requirements.
- Make more money! Wages are Teamster Union Scale which are greater than most other carriers! Hourly employees also receive overtime pay after 8 hours/day.
- Be Home more often! Home time for ABF Freight drivers far exceeds that of other drivers within the truckload industry.
- All drivers receive health and welfare benefits with no employee paid premiums.
- Each employee receives 5 days of sick leave each January 1st. With the amount of personal days, sick leave, and paid holidays, an employee may qualify for up to 3 weeks of paid days off without using vacation.
- Life insurance is provided through the multi-employer sponsored health and welfare fund.
- Employees are given the opportunity to contribute to the Teamsters National 401(k).
- ABF Freight employees are covered by a pension plan at no expense to the employee.
- Drivers participate in a profit sharing program.
Questions about this position? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact email@example.com or call us at (479) 785-8717. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability.
#3- Forklift Operator
- High school diploma or GED
- Forklift Licence
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as forklift operator
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Valid certification to operate forklifts
- High school diploma
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.72-$20.47 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Forklift: 2 years (preferred)
- Forklift Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person
#4- Journeyperson Parts
City of Regina
- Heavy lifting
- Mechanical knowledge
Openings : 2
Location Name : City of Regina, Regina, Saskatchewan, CA
Date Posted : September 23, 2022
Closing Date: Open until filled
Profession : Skilled Trades
Experience Level(s) : Mid-Level
Desired Employment Status : Permanent
Education Level(s) : Journeyperson Certificate in the Partsperson trade coupled with two (2) to three (3) years of current Journeyperson Partsperson experience.
Job ID : 778
Apprentices and graduates of the Parts Management Technician Program are welcome to apply. Apprenticeship opportunities are available.
Mechanic Technicians and JP Certificates are also encouraged to apply.
2022 rates and wage under review
This position performs inventory control, requisition, central receiving, materials issuance, and purchasing supplies in support of fleet maintenance and repair activities. Responsibilities include researching and procuring parts, materials and/or supplies in a cost efficient and timely manner, maintaining computerized inventories, and conducting periodic visual inventory of storage items. This position reports to the Supervisor, Fleet Stores, Transit & Fleet…
#5- Machine Operator – Forklift
- First Aid Certification
PRT operates a diverse network of nurseries in Canada and the United States enabling us to grow a wide variety of high-quality container forest seedlings for all climatic and site conditions. Annual production of 340 million seedlings makes PRT the largest producer of containerized forest seedlings in North America. We produce trees for customers from British Columbia to Ontario and Michigan to Alabama to Oregon.
PRT Skimikin requires a Forklift Operator (Machine Operator)to carry out forest seedling production activities as directed by Management or designates. This is a full-time, fast paced position, which requires the operator to be physically fit. Duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Safe and efficient operation of:
forklifts over 40 HP
- tractors over 40 HP with associated implements and attachments
- skid steers
- other nursery worker as required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Have or be able to obtain valid certification for operating Forklifts
- Assist in the training of employees in the safe and efficient use of nursery equipment;
- Perform checks to ensure equipment used is in safe working order on a daily basis and do minor maintenance;
- Accurate and neat completion of associated records;
- When nursery operations do not warrant machine operation, the job function may include other manual duties, at the discretion of the Supervisor;
- Tarping, loading and unloading trucks; experience in a shipping/receiving role will be considered an asset;
- Work requires precision and detail, therefore must pass functional abilities assessment;
- Ability to follow instructions, and communicate well with others is crucial;
- Occupational First Aid, Level 3 Certification will be seen an asset, though not required
Compensation, Benefits & Workplace Culture:
- Our PRT nurseries are vibrant and fun communities with employees who share a strong passion for the “green” nature of our business and doing their part in regenerating the forests of North America.
- We provide a supportive team structured environment, a strong safety culture, and a commitment to the environment.
- Machine Operator wage of $24/hour
How to Apply:
Applications will be accepted until the position has been filled. To learn more about this great opportunity, submit your resume and cover letter through the career page of our website: Grow Your Career | PRT Growing Services Ltd.
Also Read: Verified Visa-Sponsored Fruit And Vegetable Pickers Jobs In Canada 2023
Also Read: The 5 Best Engineering Jobs In The UK With Visa Sponsorship And Relocation Support Apply Now
Join our Telegram | Follow us on Linkedin | Also, Follow us on Twitter. | Join Our Whatsapp Group
God bless and All the best !!