Line cooks, prep cooks, and dishwashers are needed at our venues in the stunning Banff, Alberta, so apply today!Culinary Positions Jobs – Relocate to Banff, Alberta Canada 2023. We provide a range of dining options, including fine dining, casual dining, and late night.
Culinary Positions Jobs – Relocate to Banff, Alberta Canada 2023
- Heavy lifting
- Kitchen experience
- Discounted or free food
Candidates who are looking for an LMIA work permit are welcome to apply!
BHC is a multi-concept restaurant and entertainment company with 15 venues and counting. All our venues are unique in their own right but have a few things in common: 1. They are all located in beautiful downtown Banff. 2. Serve amazing food and beverage 3. Have wicked atmospheres powered by even cooler people. Want to know more? Check us out here: https://www.banffcollective.com/
We Love Perks! These Positions Include:
- Live, work & play in Banff National Park!
- $75 Welcome Gift Card to use at any BHC Venue
- Wages varying between $17.00 – 23.50/hr + great tips!
- Discounted food while on shift
- Referral Bonus Program | Bring a friend, get a bonus
- Summer appreciation bonus
- Affordable staff housing – live for less than $20 a day!
- Wicked staff discounts including 25% off food at all 15 venues + more
- Fun staff events – Outdoor activities, PARK Cleanups, holiday parties, team socials + more
- Opportunities for growth & advancement across 15 unique venues
- Health benefits plan available after 6 months of employment
- Work with a company that intentionally gets you outside as well as gives back to the community
What You Have:
- Excellent work ethic and communications skills
- Previous work experience in a kitchen required for certain positions
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs, bend, twist, kneel, and stand for a full shift
- Manual dexterity is required
- You work well in a team-environment
This mid-level culinary position has lots of opportunity for growth. You will be working closely with Chefs and Sous Chefs and responsible for cooking quality food and maintaining a clean workstation.
Prep cook is a great entry level position for those interested in turning their passion for cooking into a career. You will prepare various ingredients including but not limited to vegetables, fruits, and proteins. You may also be preparing pizzas, salads, soups, and desserts. You will be responsible for proper food storage and handling, as well as cleaning dishes and kitchen equipment.
This is an excellent entry-level opportunity; we provide full training and learning opportunities. As a dishwasher, you are a key member to our team and will be responsible for efficiently washing dishes and kitchen equipment, and maintaining a clean kitchen space.
Banff Hospitality Collective is: Balkan Restaurant | Chuck’s Steakhouse | High Rollers | Magpie & Stump | Park Distillery Restaurant & Bar | The Bear Street Tavern | The Bison Restaurant + Terrace | The Eddie Burger Bar | The Maple Leaf Grill and Lounge | Three Bears Brewery & Restaurant | Hello Sunshine | Lupo Italian | Bluebird Restaurant | Are you ready to join us at Banff’s most iconic and popular downtown restaurants?
BHC is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce and value applicants with a diverse range of skills, experiences and competencies, and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. If you are invited to participate in the hiring process and require an accommodation request, please let us know in advance by responding to the invite email.
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All The Best !!