About Oxford Pershing Square Scholarships
Oxford Pershing Square Scholarships: The University of Oxford in collaboration with Pershing Square Foundation is offering international scholarships to support outstanding students on the 1+1 MBA, covering both the Master’s degree and the MBA year.
Full scholarships to support outstanding students on the 1+1 MBA.
Established in 2014, the Pershing Square Scholarships provide up to six full awards covering both the Master’s and the MBA degrees. Scholars can pursue any of the partnering Master’s degrees and combine it with our MBA. Further details regarding eligibility can be found below.
Recipients are exceptional individuals who can demonstrate the potential and commitment to finding scalable and sustainable solutions to world-scale social challenges.
Scholars will benefit from a range of on-course opportunities such as attendance to prestigious conferences, termly events and scholar community activities, spring ‘trek’ to New York hosted by the Pershing Square Foundation, and mentorship opportunities. For further details please see our Scholarship co-curricular activities and Scholar Community
Also Read this
Oxford Pershing Square Scholarships details
Full course fees for both the Master’s degree and MBA programme, and a grant for living expenses of at least £16,062 per year for both years of study.
Up to six scholarships.
To be confirmed.
- Academic achievement demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
- Leadership potential demonstrated through experience and motivation.
- Strong personal character, integrity and commitment.
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organisation or through the development of a new enterprise.
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges.
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil your objectives.
Candidates are advised to highlight these attributes in their 1+1 MBA application, scholarship essay, and interview answers.
How to apply
Candidates must submit a complete application for both courses and upload the scholarship essay in the ‘Funding’ section of the 1+1 MBA programme application by the deadline in order to be considered.
In no more than 500 words, please answer the following question:
How do you intend to change the world and what does this tell us about you as a person?
Each of our partnering Master’s programmes has its own application form, deadlines, and requirements.
To be considered for the Pershing Square Scholarship you must apply by 4 January 2023 for the 1+1 MBA and by your chosen Master’s programme deadline either in December or January. Funding deadlines for 1+1 MBA partnering programmes can be found on the relevant course page on the Graduate Admissions website.
Shortlisting is expected to take place in early April.
Shortlisted candidates will then be invited to an interview with the selection panel.’
- Please contact us if you have any questions about the scholarship or your eligibility.
Award Provider: The Pershing Square Foundation, Oxford University
Follow us on these platforms
Also, Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/CampusLifestyl4
Join our Telegram Group for updates https://t.me/opportunitiesPublic