2023 Nedbank (South Africa) Johannesburg Group Risk Graduate Trainee -Apply Now
We believe in creating a working environment in South Africa that enables our people to help us bring our values to life. And to do so, we don’t just aim to acknowledge our differences but to celebrate them as the very mix we need to continue being the difference that enhances lives beyond banking. For this reason, our people are very important to us.
Every single one of them in the financial, technological, legal, administrative, creative, hospitality or operational space. Each one of them, is our mirror. They are our reason to want to do better. And our reminder that we are in the service of others. Nedbank’s culture is embedded on values that promote accountability, a strong focus on meeting client needs, and on building a positive brand image.
ALSO READ: 2023 Nedbank YES Programme For Unemployed South African Youth | Apply Now !
Nedbank Head Office – 135 Rivonia Road, Sandton
Ensure that business needs are met by analysing current internal processes and finding ways to enhance them while ensuring solution designs align with business specifications.
ALSO READ: The Best Cruise Line Job Opportunities for South Africans For 2023 – Apply Online Now
• Act as a trusted adviser by building and maintaining credible relationships when engaging with stakeholders individually and in cross-functional forums (internal and external).
• Model a strong client service ethic.
• Develop and maintain relationships with university student offices and faculties, creating awareness of the Nedbank Group and promoting career opportunities within Nedbank.
• Contribute to a culture of transformation by participating in Nedbank culture building initiatives, business strategy, and CSI.
ALSO READ: Deloitte Job Vacancies In South Africa For International Applicants 2022-23
• Stay abreast of developments in field of expertise, ensuring personal and professional growth.
• Mapping and understanding of business processes and systems.
• Improve business processes and systems by digitalizing and automation.
• Understanding of software architecture.
• Analyzing cleaning, visualizing data using python and excel to generate insights from raw data.
• Research, develop and implemented innovative ideas and solutions around the graduate programme, adding value to Nedbank.
• Support a culture in which the value of graduate selection is understood and bought into.
• Support the achievement of the business strategy, objectives and values by reviewing the Nedbank and Business Unit Plan and by ensuring that the delivered systems, processes, services and solutions are aligned.
• Share professional knowledge by providing input and guidance to the application of methodology and management information (MI) to ensure stakeholder buy-in and application.
ALSO READ: Approved Study Permit: Moving To Canada As An International Student For 2023 -Apply Now
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science / BCom Information System
Minimum Experience Level
- 0-2 Years relevant and exposure in Software Development.
- 0-2 Advance excel skills example (VBA).
- 0-2 Relational database management systems (SQL).
- 0-2 Exposure to at least one coding language (Python, Java, C++)
ALSO READ: Hospitality Industry Jobs At Cruise Job Finder For 2023 -Apply Now
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Affirmative action guidelines
- Applicant tracking software
- Business Acumen
- Business administration and management
- Capacity planning
- Change management
- Client service management
- Industry trends
- Principles of project management
- Resource allocation principles
- Business writing skills
- Building Partnerships
- Initiating Action
- Stress Tolerance
- Work Standards
- Continuous Improvement
- Planning and Organizing
ALSO READ: Remote Work From Home Part Time Jobs In Canada For 2023 – Apply Now
It would be hard for us to talk about ourselves without money. So here we go. Money may be our backbone, but excellence is our culture. And diversity, our true driving force. We believe in creating a working environment that enables our people to help us bring our values to life. And to do so, we don’t just aim to acknowledge our differences but to celebrate them as the very mix we need to continue being the difference that enhances lives beyond banking.
For this reason, our people are very important to us… Every single one of them in the financial, technological, legal, administrative, creative, hospitality or operational space. Each one of them, is our mirror.
ALSO READ: Canada Work Permit For Diesel Mechanics Is Available For March 2023 – Apply Now
Also Read: Verified Visa-Sponsored Fruit And Vegetable Pickers Jobs In Canada 2023
Also Read: The 5 Best Engineering Jobs In The UK With Visa Sponsorship And Relocation Support Apply Now
Join our Telegram | Follow us on Linkedin | Also, Follow us on Twitter. | Join Our Whatsapp Group
God bless and All the best !!