Personal trainers are responsible for motivating and guiding clients to train towards their physical fitness goals, which could include losing weight, building muscle, increasing core strength, or improving cardiovascular fitness.
Kickoff is seeking an enthusiastic personal trainer to motivate, inspire, and expertly guide our clients to achieve their fitness goals. Your main responsibilities include consulting with clients to develop training plans for them, instructing them on proper technique, motivating them to push themselves harder, and providing them with constant support and constructive feedback.
To be a successful personal trainer, you should have advanced knowledge of a variety of exercise techniques and how each one works to improve the body. Top candidates will also have an empathetic attitude, able to understand each client’s individual goals, emotions, and needs.
Personal Trainer Responsibilities:
- Consulting with clients to understand their goals and current fitness levels.
- Creating comprehensive workout and nutrition plans for clients.
- Motivating and guiding clients during their training sessions.
- Ensuring clients train safely with proper form and technique.
- Leading regular group workout classes.
- Using in-depth knowledge to answer clients’ questions.
- Providing clients with regular feedback and accountability on their progress.
- Working with management and fellow staff to ensure the gym functions effectively.
- Soliciting new clients to sign up at the gym.
Personal Trainer Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Personal training certification preferred.
- First aid and CPR qualification.
- Past experience as a personal trainer or group workout instructor.
- Available to work early mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to demonstrate proper form and technique for exercise movements.
- Enthusiastic, encouraging attitude.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience creating successful nutrition and workout plans.
- Sales experience is a plus.
Online Personal Trainer – Canada
Kickoff is your fastest path to building a remote personal training business. We’re on a mission to make the life-changing benefits of personal training more accessible while earning trainers more money. We use AI to help coaches serve more clients per hour with the same level of service in a fraction of the time.
Start your remote personal training business on Kickoff and create personalized fitness, nutrition, and wellness programs for clients with help from our AI, guide the client through your program via our mobile app, and chat with them daily via text message.
Automation does all the rest! You make a positive impact on many times more clients in the same amount of time it used to take you to manage one.
Not only do we provide all the tools and technology you need to build your remote personal training business, but we back you up with free marketing support! We’re actively advertising and marketing our remote personal training product to potential customers across the United States and Canada and we send high performing coaches 20 qualified leads for every 1 client the coach recruits to train on Kickoff.
You choose when, where, and how much you work / how many clients you train at any one time.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You want to start your own remote personal training business
- You’re highly motivated coach, dietitian, or trainer who wants to broaden your reach across the US and Canada
- You’re interested in building your business and learning how to market yourself
- You’re willing to put in the work and time needed to make this your dream job, maintain high levels of monthly retention and conversion
- You’re extremely high emotional intelligence: able to motivate the most demotivated and difficult clients
- You have deep expertise in the human body, training, nutrition, and fitness schedule programming
- You hold a current personal training or strength and conditioning certification, or 4 year undergraduate equivalent
THESE SKILLS HELP TOO:
- Sales experience
- Social media maven: Ability to build a brand on the web and acquire customers
- Advanced strength and conditioning certification
- Advanced degree in training or nutrition
- Experience with startups and/or cutting edge tech
HOW TO APPLY:
It’s free to sign up and build a coach profile on the Kickoff platform.
Once you’ve signed up and completed your profile, you need to bring at least one client to your service so that we can start to test your ability to train them. You’ll go through a brief trial period and we’ll provide candid feedback to you on how well you’re using the app to serve your clients.
If you demonstrate that you can help your clients achieve their goals and that they will stay on to work with you, we will supercharge your marketing effort and start sending you 20 leads for every 1 client you recruit on your own.
- Help millions of people live healthier, happier lives by enabling sustainable wellness
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $2,500.00-$5,000.00 per month
Regarding COVID Precautions: 100% of our work is fully remote – whenever and wherever you want!
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All The Best!!