When is the Application Deadline?
31st August 2022
Tell Me About Award:
She Works Here, Nigeria’s largest all-women’s accelerator is announcing a convertible grant facility for female-owned businesses in Nigeria.
The objective of the grant is to bridge the gender gap in Africa’s growing renewable energy sector, by providing catalytic repayable grants that help female-owned businesses strengthen the supply chains in the renewable energy sector, enhance technology or recruit staff.
What Type of Award is this?
Who can apply?
Grants will only be given to graduates of She Work Here’s Accelerator.
- Female-owned/led businesses working in the renewable energy space
- Technology supported: solar home systems, mini-grids, waste to energy
- Priority will be given to projects that promote economic empowerment of women through enabling the productive use of energy for women as end-users
How are Applicants Selected?
- Alumni of She Works Here
- Track record of working in the renewable energy space
- Clear impact of the technology on women
- Ability to show sustainability beyond the grant
- Annual Audit report for 2 years
- Ability to repay grant over 12-months
also apply for UK Chevening Scholarships 2022-2023 Application
Which Countries are Eligible?
How Many Positions will be Given?
What is the Benefit of Award?
5,000,000.00 (Five Million Naira Only) Convertible Grant
How to Apply for Program?
You will be required to upload the following while completing this application.
- Business registration document
- Audited financial reports 2021 and 2020
- Project budget – (Download template: https://bit.ly/2LGLwXP)
- Two professional Reference
Join our Telegram Group for updates https://t.me/opportunitiesPublic
Also, Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/CampusLifestyl4