State Bank of Pakistan Virtual Summer Internship Program 2022
Virtual Summer Internship Program 2022
State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) is pleased to announce six weeks virtual Summer Internship Program (SIP) from June to September 2022. Applications from students with Pakistani/ AJK nationality having CNIC/NICOP/valid Pakistani passport are invited for participation in SIP as per the eligibility criteria and procedure mentioned below.
- Eligible students must have completed at least two (2) out of four (4) years Bachelor’s degree Program or have enrolled in Master’s Program in the disciplines of Economics, Business Administration, Public Administration, Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Mathematics, Statistics, Human Resources, Agriculture, Media Sciences/Mass Communication, Information Systems and Technology.
- Students must have minimum 70% marks where percentage system applies or minimum 3.00 out of 4.00 or 4.00 out of 5.00 CGPA, where GPA system is applicable.
- Students must meet the above-mentioned requirements at time of applying for the program. Graduates or students awaiting results to meet the eligibility criteria are ineligible.
- Availability of personal computer/ laptop and uninterrupted internet connectivity is a requirement to participate in this virtual program.
- Interested students with Pakistani/AJK nationality meeting above eligibility criteria may apply at the button given below.
- Applications devoid of requisite information will not be shortlisted.
- Applications submitted in person/ via surface mail or through email will not be entertained.
- In case of any technical issue in submitting the application, please email at email@example.com
- Last date to submit online application is March 28, 2022.
The shortlisted students will be required to submit scanned attested copies of last semester’s official transcript, CNIC/NICOP/valid Pakistani passport, and domicile along with one passport size photograph. Any attempt to influence the shortlisting process will result in automatic disqualification for the internship.
Selection will be made by SBP and selected students will receive a confirmation email along with the modalities to attend virtual internship.
Misinformation at any stage will lead to the cancellation of candidature for an internship immediately.
Apply here https://internship.sbp.org.pk/home/register/5