x6 WHO Paid Internships for February 2024 Online Application. Apply
The World Health Organization (WHO) offers a range of internship opportunities for students and recent graduates to gain valuable experience in the field of public health. WHO internships provide individuals with the chance to work alongside experienced professionals, contribute to meaningful projects, and develop their skills in a global health context. In this article, we will explore the various internship opportunities available at WHO, the application process, and how interested candidates can apply for these positions.
About the WHO
The World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health. It was established in 1948 and is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. The WHO’s primary objective is to ensure that all people attain the highest possible level of health. It works with countries around the world to combat diseases, promote health, and provide access to healthcare for all.
Types of WHO Internships
WHO offers internships in various areas, such as technical fields, administration, communications, and more. These internships are designed to provide participants with exposure to the work of WHO and a deeper understanding of its mandate. Interns have the opportunity to engage in research, data analysis, policy development, and other activities that contribute to the organization’s mission of promoting health, keeping the world safe, and serving the vulnerable.
Finding Current opportunities
To find current WHO internships, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the WHO Internship Page ( 6 Opportunities available): The first step is to visit the official WHO website and navigate to the “Internship” section. Here, you can find detailed information about the internship program, including eligibility criteria, the application process, and available positions.
- Explore Available Positions: Once on the internship page, you can explore the available internship positions. WHO offers internships in various areas such as public health, epidemiology, statistics, communications, administration, and more. You can review the specific requirements and responsibilities for each position to determine which aligns with your interests and qualifications.
Online Application Steps
- Search for Opportunities: Candidates can browse available internship opportunities on the WHO Careers portal by filtering based on their areas of interest and qualifications.
- Submit Application: Candidates can submit their application through the online application system as per the instructions provided in the vacancy notice.
- Review Process: Applications are reviewed by the relevant hiring team within WHO, and shortlisted candidates may be contacted for further assessments or interviews.
- Selection and Notification: Successful candidates will receive an offer letter outlining the terms of their internship including duration, location, responsibilities, and any applicable stipend or allowance.
Benefits of WHO Internships
Interning at WHO offers numerous benefits including exposure to global health issues, networking opportunities with professionals from diverse backgrounds, hands-on experience in public health initiatives, and the chance to contribute to meaningful projects that impact communities worldwide. Additionally, interns receive a stipend or allowance to help cover living expenses during their assignment.
You may also like:
- UNICEF Paid Internships: 9 Internship Opportunities Available ( February 2024)
- IOM Hiring (February 2024): Available job Positions/Online Application
- World Vision hiring (February 2024): Available positions/Online application
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry: Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News AND MORE!