Study in Europe for a Master’s Degree on a fully-funded opportunity
Sweden Government Scholarship 2021 is a fully-funded Scholarship and is now open. International Students can apply to study at Sweden Government Scholarship 2021 for free. The Swedish Institute Scholarships offers to pursue Master Degree.
Sweden Government Scholarships will offer 300 fully-funded scholarships to international students that will be covered with air tickets, Tuition & travel grants, and other expenses by the Swedish Government Institute.
The Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) programme provides a number of full scholarships for master’s programmes in Sweden. The programme is open to applicants who have work and leadership experience. The programme offers a unique opportunity for global leaders to develop professionally and academically, to experience Swedish society and culture and to build a long-lasting relationship with Sweden and each other.
The Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) programme is part of the Swedish government’s international awards scheme aimed at developing global leaders who will contribute to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. It is funded by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Sweden and administered by the Swedish Institute (SI). The programme offers a unique opportunity for global professionals to develop professionally and academically, to experience Swedish society and culture, and to build a long-lasting relationship with Sweden and with each other.
Sweden Government Scholarship Coverage
- Tuition fees: pay directly to the Swedish university by SI
- Living expenses of SEK 10,000/month
- Travel grant of SEK 15,000
- Insurance against illness and accident
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL) – a platform to help you grow professionally and build your network while in Sweden
- Membership of the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship period – a platform for continued networking and further professional development
The travel grant is a one-time payment for the entire study period. The grant is not applicable to students already living in Sweden.
Sweden Scholarship Application Criteria
- You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated employment.
- You must be a citizen of a country that is eligible for the scholarship programme.
- Check Eligibility Click here
How to apply forc
Find your programme in the overview of participating research universities or in the overview of participating universities of applied sciences. You will find detailed information about the application procedure and deadlines in the links provided in both lists.
The university will contact you to let you know if you have been awarded a scholarship.
Deadline for Sweden Government Scholarship
Applicants are invited to apply for Sweden’s government scholarship in 2021. The Last date to apply for this scholarship will be 18 February 2021.
CLICK HERE to join Campus lifestyle Updates Whatsapp Group (If you are already in one of our WhatsApp groups, then there is no need to join)