You are permitted to work in France and engage in seasonal activities in both the winter and the summer as a non-EU citizen. More than 100,000 seasonal visas for non-Europeans were granted by France in 2022. The three-year seasonal visa is renewed each year. I’ll walk you through the 2023 France Seasonal Work Visa Process and the privileges you have while there. Since France is a Schengen member, this visa also allows you to visit other EU nations.
Seasonal work in France mainly includes Tourism, Agriculture, Hospitality, Hotel staff, and Restaurant Staff. You are allowed to do Seasonal jobs in France for a period of up to six months within a consecutive 12-month period. More details, the application process, and the Visa information on how to get a France Seasonal Work Visa are given below.
Details About France Seasonal Work Visa Process 2023
- Country: France
- Visa Type: Seasonal Visa
- Who can Apply: Non-EU Nationals
- Duration: Three Years, Renewable
Seasonal Activities in France
- Fruit and vegetable pickers, farmers
- Ski instructors
- Hotel staff such as cleaners, guards,
- Restaurant staff
- Campsite staff
According to France labor market information:
- Agricultural occupations are among the most in-demand professions (149,100 planned recruitments for winegrowers, arboriculturists, and crop pickers.
- 88,200 for farmers and agricultural laborers. Most of these planned recruitments are seasonal.
- Work Permit: A seasonal worker permit is issued for a period of three years and is renewable.
- Visa: You will apply for a Long Stay Visa for France.
- Temporary Residence Permit: Three years
France Seasonal Visa Cost
- Visa Cost: 99 Euros
- Temporary Residence Permit Cost: 19 Euro
France Seasonal Work Visa Requirements
- You must have a valid seasonal job offer from the French employer.
- Your employer will apply for Authorization to work on your behalf to the authority responsible for foreign labor.
- Once it’s approved, you will get a Work permit.
- You will apply for the France Long Stay Visa at the French Embassy.
- You cannot work in seasonal employment for more than six months within a consecutive 12-month period.
Guide to France Seasonal Work Visa Process 2023
A step-by-step application process on how to get a France Seasonal work visa in 2023:
Step 1 (Job offer)
The most important is to Find a Seasonal Job through online websites.
Step 2 (Work Permit)
Get an offer letter, and your employer will apply for the work permit on your behalf.
Step 3 (Long Stay Visa)
- You have to apply for the France Long Stay Visa at the French Embassy in your country. (Here is a List of French embassies in the world)
- From (Here) you can make an online Visa application. Book an appointment.
- You will be issued a multi-year residence permit bearing the statement “travailleur saisonnier” (seasonal worker).
- In the two months following your arrival in France, you must visit your local police station to request a multi-year residence permit bearing the statement “travailleur saisonnier” (seasonal worker)
Popular Sites to Find Seasonal Jobs in France
Here are some of the popular sites to Find seasonal Jobs in France:
- Website for France Seasonal Visa: https://france-visas.gouv.fr/en/salaried-employment
- EU Commission Website on France Seasonal Visa: https://immigration-portal.ec.europa.eu/france-seasonal-worker_en
FAQs about France Seasonal Worker Visa 2023
How do I get a seasonal work visa in France?
You need to secure a Seasonal Job offered by a French employer. Then your employer will apply for a work permit for you. Then you will apply for a France long-stay visa at the French embassy.
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All The Best !!