Applying for a Spain Seasonal Worker Visa 2023 is one simple option to travel to and work in Spain. You are allowed to stay there for a short while. People from developing nations and non-EU nations are eligible to apply for this kind of visa and find employment there. However, in order to obtain a Seasonal work visa, you must already have a job offer from a Spanish firm. You can demonstrate your work offer and obtain a visa in this manner.
Moreover, most employers also provide their foreign employees with accommodation and travel cost coverage. Every year, thousands of work visas are issued to foreign workers (source: Ministry of Foreign Affairs Spain). If your country has a bilateral agreement with the government of Spain, there are more chances of getting a Seasonal visa.
So, if you want to know more about Spain Seasonal Worker Visa 2023, you must go through the complete post and read through each of the questions.
Spain Seasonal Worker Visa 2023 Benefits
In general, there are the following benefits that come with a Spain Seasonal Work Visa such as
- Short stay
- Accommodation facility
- Travel costs coverage
- Competitive pay
- And reasonable living standards
- Career opportunities
- Wide variety of job opportunities
List of In-Demand Jobs in Spain:
There are some of the in-demand jobs available for foreign workers in different sectors, such as;
- Fruit picking
- Summer camps
- And ski resorts.
How to Apply for Spain Seasonal Work Visa?
To apply for a Seasonal work visa, all candidates will need to go through the following steps;
- Get a job offer from Spanish employers or companies.
- Once your Job is approved, your employer will apply for your work permit on your behalf and get you a residence permit, too. The Provincial Aliens Affairs Office issues the work permit.
- Once you receive your work permit and residence permit, you will apply for a Seasonal work visa.
- The stay period of the Seasonal work visa is more than 3 months, so you will need to apply for a long-term (National D visa) at the nearest embassy in your home country.
- The Embassy will take you along in a few steps; you will submit your application documents, pay fees, and give an interview.
- After evaluation, you will be given your Spain seasonal work visa.
Note: make sure to start your journey as soon as you get your visa.
Spain Seasonal Worker Visa Requirements?
You will need the following Documents;
- National visa application form
- Valid/unexpired passport
- Copy of the AUTORIZACIÓN DE RESIDENCIA Y TRABAJO POR CUENTA AJENA.
- Work contract
- Criminal record check certificate
- Medical certificate
- Proof of residence in the consular district.
- Proof of the representative’s identity and capacity
- Payment of the visa fee.
You can find more information on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Spain
The validity of a Spain Seasonal work visa is approximately 9 months. It can be further extended depending on the nature of the work.
What is the cost of a Spain Seasonal Work Visa?
- For USA Citizens – €167
- For Canadians – €100
- For all other Nationalities – €80
The processing time may take up to 2 months.
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All The Best !!