SKOLL’s MBA scholarship 2022 at the University of Oxford in the UK is available to international students. This scholarship is especially beneficial for those students, who plan to pursue a master’s degree in business administration in the UK. SKOLL MBA scholarship 2022 UK is offered by SKOLL, a leading organization, which focuses on providing education to all around the world.
If you are applying for Masters in Management programs you can try your luck to get a SKOLL scholarship for MBA 2022
About University of Oxford:
The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university located in Oxford, England. It was founded in 1167 when English students returned from the University of Paris. Nowadays, the University has more than 38,000 students who come from around 150 different countries around the world.
More About SKOLL Fully Funded Scholarship 2022:
- Country Name: United Kingdom
- University Name: University of Oxford
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 12 January 2022
- Eligible Countries: All
To be eligible for the SKOLL scholarship, candidates must have completed their graduation from a recognized college.
- Candidates must have a valid offer of admission from an accredited university for the MBA 2022 program in the UK.
- Candidates should have a minimum 3.5 GPA (2.9 is an added advantage) in their undergraduate degree.
- The Scholarship will be awarded to successful applicants on the basis of academic merit and financial need.
- Applicants with work experience or business experience are encouraged to apply.
Benefits of SKOLL scholarships include:
- Complete coverage of tuition.
- A portion of living expenses is provided up to $14,985.
- Scholars community will also be available to you.
- Participants will have the opportunity to meet world-class innovators, thinkers, and entrepreneurs.
- Other educational opportunities will also be covered, such as research support.
- This scholarship offers a golden opportunity for career advancement.
How to Apply for SKOLL MBA Scholarship 2022 UK?
- To apply for the Scholarship 2022 UK, candidates must submit the application on official website.
- Candidates will have to submit their applications via online mode.
- Candidates will get shortlisted on the basis of their academic performance and financial need.