International relocation payments (IRP), which are available to applicants from all over the world who are ready to migrate to train and teach in English schools, have been made available by the UK government through the department of education.
The IRP, which is supported by the UK government, offers eligible applicants a grant or scholarship to help with the relocation process in addition to a payout of £10,000 to non-UK trainees and teachers. Such compensation covers the costs associated with moving to the UK to pursue training as language and physics instructors and employment there.
Sponsorship by the UK Government for the Recruitment of Foreign Teachers
What you Should Know
- Through the IRP offers financial support will be offered to teachers and trainees who would like to travel to train and work in English
- Applicants are invited from all over the world to take part in the opportunity
- A single payment of £10,000 is made to all qualified trainees and teachers
- Payments will be made around the end of the teacher’s or trainee’s first term.
- Eligible applicants will also receive a bursary or scholarship in addition to the IRP
- The IRP an initiative of the UK government running as a pilot in the 2023 to 2024 academic year
What the IRP Payment Cover
The payment is designed to cover:
- the costs of visas
- the immigration health surcharge
- other relocation expenses
- Teaching subject for teachers: The program is open to those who are wiling to work for an English state secondary school on a contract beginning in the 2023 to 2024 academic year and must be either;
- a physics teacher
- a general or combined science teacher (must teach the physics element of these subjects)
- a language teacher (any language is eligible except English)
How to Apply
To apply for the IRP you will need, first, to apply for teaching job. You can click here to learn how to submit your application. Teachers and salaried trainees who have started their teaching job or salaried teacher training course should apply for the IRP from the Get into Teaching website. Applications are open from 4th September 2023.
Application Deadline: 31 October 2023
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All The Best !!