Are you willing to join a quickly growing, product-oriented company while working remotely from home? Remote Call Center Agent In Canada 2023 Then welcome to Siren Group! By joining Siren, you become a part of an innovative team with an ethical approach to business relations.
Verified Remote Call Center Agent In Canada 2023
- Call center
- Computer skills
- Communication skills
- Time management
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Vision care
- Flexible schedule
Fully remote: This job is remote anywhere in Canada.
The only limitation on work location is access to high-speed internet, quiet noise-free home office space, free of distractions, and an at-home computer with high-speed Internet, dual monitors, and a headset.
- $18 CAD/hour + monthly performance incentives.
- Hours of Operation: flexibility to work evenings/ & weekends.
Hours are subject to change, based on business needs.
ALSO READ: Apply For Available Junior Clerk X7 Positions In The UK With Approved Work Visas In 2023!
Siren Group is a digital marketing company based in Switzerland with remote staff across the world. We specialize in generating consistent new business opportunities for medium- to large-size companies, including Fortune 1000s. Our latest venture is HomeBuddy.com, an online home improvement marketplace in the U.S. HomeBuddy offers a great opportunity to work on an interesting, challenging, and constantly evolving project.
Being already a very successful firm with stable double-digit annual revenue increases, we are aiming for even more explosive growth! Our company’s success is delivered by a smart, self-starting, and entrepreneurial team which we are actively growing.
Siren offers a remote and flexible work environment, competitive compensation, benefits, and the opportunity to grow in your career.
- Siren has a culture centered around our five core values: Deliver An Outstanding Result; Challenge the Status Quo & Drive Innovation; Collaborate With Openness & Respect; Operate with Honesty & Transparency; Be Flexible.
- Operating in ultra-competitive markets, we attract professionals who want to win and work toward that goal with a single-minded purpose;
- We deeply care about each of our team members, giving our people the opportunity to learn, develop, and grow together with the company;
- We can guarantee that you will never be bored as at Siren, you will have a chance to work on many challenging and ambitious tasks.
What you will do:
Your job will be to call people in the U.S. and Canada who requested an appointment with one of the businesses we advertise (home renovation) and book an appointment for them in our scheduling system.
You will only be contacting people who are interested in these services, so the rejection rate is pretty low.
Responding to emails, text messages, inbound calls, and voicemail messages promptly. Adding notes to client profiles in CRM.
Engage in active listening with customers, confirming or clarifying information; ability to maintain patience and professionalism throughout the call and accurately capture answers over the phone;
ALSO READ: Skilled General Laborer X43 Job Openings At Lafarge Canada Inc With Visa Sponsorship 2023: Apply!
- The ideal candidate will have at least one (1) year of experience working in a call center/ contact center;
- Able to effectively communicate in English (fluently), in both written and verbal forms;
- Sales experience will be an asset;
- Detail-oriented, energetic, and self-motivated, able to type efficiently and accurately.
- Excellent communication skills, pleasant phone manners, excellent time-management skills, and the ability to multi-task several systems at once in a fast-paced environment.
- Good computer skills are required; ideally experience working with a CRM software platform;
- Goal-focused with a willingness to accept coaching and development;
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed Call Center metrics/KPIs by providing excellent customer service while adhering to standards and guidelines
- Be able to answer questions using the script provided;
- Know how to explain complex concepts in simple terms;
- Be able to embrace a collaborative work environment and provide positive feedback to build a climate where the team can succeed in bringing value and pride to their work.
What We Offer:
We have different perks and benefits, but we also can offer you a supportive work environment powered by a fantastic team!
- Paid vacation, sick leave, paid holidays;
- 100% remote work
- Flexible work hours
- Work in one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing industries;
- Multicultural environment;
- Supportive, friendly, and professional team, which you can always rely on;
- An allowance program for compensation of expenses for fitness activities and the purchase of technical equipment;
- Paid training (school, events, conferences);
- Employee Assistance Program and other perks.
- Benefits (dental, vision, medical, etc…)
If this sounds like you, we should talk!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 per hour
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
ALSO READ: Apply For Canadian Job Openings As An Estate Landscaper/Groundskeeper At Michigan Court 2023.
- Do you have any experience with outbound calls? (Y/N)
- Do you have a camera with your computer for video calls? (Y/N)
- What type of operating system do you have? (Windows/Mac)
- Please specify what hours you are available to work.
- Do you have a headset, Laptop, and Dual Monitors? (Y/N)
- Are you available to work in the evening /on weekends? (Y/N)
- call center/contact center: 1 year (required)
Work Location: Remote
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All The Best !!