1st August 2023.
YSEALI Professional Fellowship in USA 2024 – Earlier, you had a chance to visit Vietnam and attend the seminar organized by the YSEALI Academy, but if you were unable to attend it somehow, then don’t worry because we have another excellent opportunity that will lead you to work with YSEALI. Now you can apply for YSEALI Professional Fellowship Program and get to stay for a longer period of time to learn and explore more. All young professional leaders are highly encouraged to apply for the program and get the chance to travel to the USA.
YSEALI organizes different programs across the world in order to promote the growth and development of individuals and nations. This fellowship is looking for potential candidates from Southeast Asia who have the ability to exchange ideas and work for sustainable relationships and growth between Southeast Asian countries and the USA.
YSEALI Professional Fellowship Program is funded by the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. It is a fully funded fellowship program. It comprises different activities and training sessions, workshops, and leadership courses. It gives you a chance to understand the work environment of the USA and boost your confidence.
The duration of the program is 5 weeks. In this period, you will be able to spread positive change in society. The program is available for deserving and highly talented individuals as the competition is tough. So, if you want to be a part of YSEALI (Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative), then apply today and become a member of the organization. For other details, please read the following article.
Details YSEALI Professional Fellowship in USA 2024
- Country: USA
- Host Organization: YSEALI (Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative)
- Degree level: Young Professionals
- Type: Fully Funded
- Duration: 5 weeks
- Deadline: 1st August 2023.
Benefits of YSEALI Professional Fellowship
This program is a fully funded fellowship program and is funded by the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and cultural affairs. It intends to give you the following benefits;
- All travel expenses
- Living expenses
- Cost of the visa process
- Opportunity to explore the US
- Free visit to the USA
- Opportunity to work with various international organizations and institutes.
- Opportunity to spread your network.
- Timor Leste
To be eligible for the YSEALI Professional Fellowship Program in the USA, candidates must fulfill the following requirements;
- You must belong to the above-mentioned eligible countries.
- You must be between 25 to 35 years.
- You must have excellent English language Proficiency both in speaking and writing.
- You must demonstrate leadership qualities and skills.
- You must have experience in your field.
- You must be a leader of civil society or any government/private sector.
- You must have at least two years of experience.
- You are not eligible to apply if you are a citizen of the USA.
- Required Documents:
- Detailed Resume/CV
- Academic Degrees/transcripts
- Professional Experience Letter
- Motivational Essay
- Professional References
- Participant Agreement
The application deadline for the YSEALI Fellowship in the USA is 1st August 2023
How to Apply for YSEALI Professional Fellowship Program?
To Apply, you must click on the link given below and follow the given procedure;
#1. Visit the AIS portal.
#2. Access the online application form.
#3. Read the instructions.
#4. Choose a program cycle.
#5. Fill in your personal details and other required fields.
#6. Upload all documents.
#7. And submit the application form.
Check the official Link given below to apply;
Apply here: AIS Application Form
Official website: YSEALI Professional Fellowship Program 2024
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All The Best !!