Access Bank Scholarship | Udacity Scholarship
Access Bank and Udacity are awarding 2,000 scholarships in 2021-2022!
- DEADLINE December 29, 2021
- REGION Online
Cohort 2 applications for the Advance Africa Scholarship Program are open!
Access Bank and Udacity are awarding 2,000 scholarships in 2021-2022! Apply if you want to enhance your future career or skill set in today’s most sought-after, in-demand tech skills.
Udacity is collaborating with Access Bank, a multinational commercial bank, to empower people in Africa who are interested in learning tech-forward skills to kick-start careers in the banking industry in 2021-2022.
They are proud to provide hands-on learning opportunities in fields such as Business Analytics, Programming, Data Science, Product Management and Digital Marketing. Scholarship recipients will complete a portfolio of real-world projects that demonstrate mastery of highly sought-after tech skills.
Also Apply for : Apply for the World Youth Alliance Regional Internship Program
Udacity and Access Bank are committed to closing the divide between the number of tech jobs available and the number of Africans working in tech by providing opportunities to those who would not otherwise have them. That starts with ensuring a robust pipeline of trained, talented tech professionals. Together, they are offering:
- 2,000 Nanodegree program scholarships for Africans to build practical, in-demand, cutting-edge tech skills.
- Engagement with classmates in a robust, actively managed, student community.
- Subject matter experts and on-demand tutors.
The scholarship will create upskilling opportunities for individuals and give them the skills needed in the digital world. In fact, the tech industry comprises some of the highest growth, most in-demand careers today.Their vision
To be the world’s most respected African Bank.Mission
Setting standards for sustainable business practices that deliver superior value to our customers and provide innovative solutions for the markets and communities we serve.Core values
Also Apply for : INTERNSHIP PROGRAM-WORLD YOUTH ALLIANCE REGIONAL
- Empowered employees
- Passion for customers
- The scholarship will create upskilling opportunities for individuals and give them the skills needed in the digital world.
- In fact, the tech industry comprises some of the highest growth, most in-demand careers today.
- Anyone 20 years of age and above is encouraged to apply.
- Scholarship recipients should be prepared to invest about 5–10 hours per week during the Nanodegree programs.
Eligible Regions: Africa
- Applicants will apply via online application system
- Students will be able to choose from 5 different applications. There is one application available for each of the available ND tracks in the program.
- You may submit more than one application, but should only submit an application for the track that you are interested in. You can only be accepted into one track in the cohort.
- An application may only be submitted once, and you will not be able to edit your answers once it has been submitted. To ensure that the application process is fair, we cannot reset an application that has already been submitted by the user.
- Each Scholarship application will consist of two parts: questions on background information and a short pre-assessment. You may save your progress in the Background Information section and come back to it later.
- The pre-assessment is unique to each ND track, and consists of questions to gauge basic computer literacy and logical reasoning. You may save your place in the pre-assessment and resume later. However, you cannot go back to a question once you have answered or skipped it.
- Please note: Prerequisite knowledge in the program you wish to pursue is not needed to complete any of the pre-assessments!
Application Deadline: December 29, 2021 (7 Days Remaining)
Apply for the scholarship Offical Website https://emc.udacity.com/c/access-bank-scholarship/catalog
Official Website: https://www.udacity.com/