Caregiver Jobs in the UK with Sponsored Visas (Apply Online with Full Instructions): Because care workers are listed as a shortage occupation, hunting for caregiver or health support worker jobs in the UK with visa sponsorship is the finest choice you could have made. Thousands of foreign workers are hired by the NHS and other private healthcare-providing organizations, which have a completely diversified and multicultural workforce.
Numerous businesses are eager to sponsor Tier 2 Work Visas for Caregivers. The hourly and monthly pay rates for caregivers have recently seen a significant increase. Read on to learn everything there is to know about caregiver jobs in the UK with visa sponsorship, including the shortage occupation list, work requirements, eligibility requirements, wage package, and benefits.
Job Overview of Caregiver Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- Country Name: UK
- Job type: Caregiver
- Experience Required: Yes.
- Knowledge Required: Yes.
- Age Limit: Minimum 20 Years
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Salary: 8 GBP/ Hour minimum.
- Visa required: Tier 2 Visa.
What are the education & experience requirements of Caregiver Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
To qualify for a Health and Care Worker visa, you must:
- be a qualified doctor, nurse, health professional or adult social care professional
- work in an eligible health or social care job
- work for a UK employer that’s been approved by the Home Office
- have a ‘certificate of sponsorship’ from your employer with information about the role you’ve been offered in the UK
- be paid a minimum salary – how much depends on the type of work you do.
- A valid job offer before you apply
Who can apply for Caregiver Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship?
Applicants from all nationalities like Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Ghana, Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Ghana, Cameroon, Trinidad, Tobago, etc. You can be from any nationality.
How much does UK Caregiver Worker Visa cost?
If you are applying from outside the UK, the Standard application fee for the UK Skilled Worker Visa for Caregiver Jobs is:
- up to 3 years: £719 per person
- more than 3 years: £1,423 per person
- pay the application fee – the standard fee ranges from £625 to £1,423 depending on your circumstances
- pay the healthcare surcharge – this is usually £624 per year
- support yourself when you arrive in the UK – you’ll usually need to have at least £1,270 available (unless you’re exempt)
What are the minimum salary requirements of UK Caregiver Jobs/ What is the minimum salary package for a Caregiver in UK?
- £479 if your visa is 3 years longer.
- £943 if your visa is more than 3 years longer.
However, each occupation in the occupation shortage list has its own wage rate requirements.
What is the average salary of a Caregiver in UK?
It is a very vast question to answer because the salary figures depend upon your occupation, your education and experience within it, your employer’s policy, etc. However, the average salary range is £11.79 per hour to £22.99 per hour
How Long can I stay as a Caregiver in UK?
Tier 2 Skilled Worker Visa is eligible for 5 years, so you can stay for 5 years in UK as a skilled worker, after which either you need visa extension or a new visa.
How to Apply for a Caregiver Visa in UK?
You can apply for a caregiver visa/ skilled worker visa by clicking Here. But, first make sure to find a sponsored employer.
How to find a Caregiver Job in UK with Visa Sponsorship?
Consult UK’s government site www. gov.uk to find sponsoring employers in Healthcare Sector. Other sources include:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All The Best !!